Didn't get the regular booste

Options
Robinpottanayok
Robinpottanayok Posts: 1 Newbie
edited December 2020 in Support

I played the game occasionally but didn't get the regular booster for a while.

Best Answers

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,758 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Booster earn from Events or Challenge . Make sure Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

Thank you

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Robinpottanayok Hi and welcome, Boosters can be earned from features in your game like daily spin wheel etc but you are not guaranteed to get every feature as this are given to random groups. You can also purchase boosters in the game should you wish

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @Robinpottanayok and good day to you.

Please be informed that features such as the daily booster wheel, treat calendar, extra moves spin wheel, daily win are rolled out to selected players randomly and it's not permanent. This is to ensure players get to enjoy different gaming experience.

If you used to have it, and now it's gone, most probably it has been removed from your game. Just continue playing and stay tune for it to be reintroduced to you in the future.

The extra moves spin wheel and daily win were removed from my game recently 😅 though I've had it for quite sometime.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the Game.

Thank you 😊🙏🏻🍭

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Robinpottanayok Welcome to the King Community.

I'm not sure, you're expecting the Daily booster from which event or feature.

If you are missing the booster from the Treat Calendar, there are some issues with the Treat calendar and the Studio is trying to resolve the issue, you will find the details HERE.

If you do not have access to the Daily Booster wheel, it means that your game is not fully connected to the server.

In case of such problems you need to follow the steps below.

Check App Update > Log Out Game > Restart Device > Open Game & Log In.

If your problem is different, let us know with a screenshot.

Thanks!

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hello, there are many ways to win boosters, via booster wheel, treat calendar and many occasional events like Chocolate Box. Good luck and happy crushing!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?