My levels have disappeared I can’t access my 4 year old game!

Vea53
Vea53 Posts: 4 Newbie

Can someone please tell me how to overcome this. My lives say full and 46. My inventory is full of big numbers. It’s says I’m a best player but I can’t do anything with the game. It went wrong last week. Thanks

Best Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello there @Vea53 and good day to you.

If your game suddenly starts at the last level even though you haven't reached the current last level and the lives timer also is showing a weird amount.

To get the game reset back to normal, first make sure the game is connected to your Facebook or King account so the levels and Gold Bars are saved.

After this, reinstall the app by uninstalling it and then downloading it again from App Store or Google Play Store.

Open the game and connect it back to Facebook or your King account.

Please note that Boosters and messages will get reset as well. If you had any purchased Boosters stored, then email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center to get them replaced.

Thank you 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Vea53 As explained above by @wykoon this is a corrupt game and your only option is to uninstall the game and reinstall.

when you reinstall the game you should only need to sign into your account again and you levels and gold bars should be restored, but if you have any issues with this just let us know

Thank you

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello there @Vea53 and good day to you.

If your game suddenly starts at the last level even though you haven't reached the current last level and the lives timer also is showing a weird amount.

To get the game reset back to normal, first make sure the game is connected to your Facebook or King account so the levels and Gold Bars are saved.

After this, reinstall the app by uninstalling it and then downloading it again from App Store or Google Play Store.

Open the game and connect it back to Facebook or your King account.

Please note that Boosters and messages will get reset as well. If you had any purchased Boosters stored, then email Player Support from the game's Settings and Help Center to get them replaced.

Thank you 😊

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@Vea53 As explained above by @wykoon this is a corrupt game and your only option is to uninstall the game and reinstall.

when you reinstall the game you should only need to sign into your account again and you levels and gold bars should be restored, but if you have any issues with this just let us know

Thank you

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?