Daily Bonus

Options
Shawanapp
Shawanapp Posts: 1 Newbie

Hello, for the past week I have not been getting my daily bonus when I open up the app, can someone help me?

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hello there @Shawanapp and good day to you.

Please be informed that features such as the daily booster wheel, treat calendar, extra moves spin wheel, daily win are rolled out to selected players randomly and it's not permanent. This is to ensure players get to enjoy different gaming experience.

If you used to have it, and now it's gone, most probably it has been removed from your game. Just continue playing and stay tune for it to be reintroduced to you in the future.

The extra moves spin wheel and daily win were removed from my game recently 😅 though I've had it for quite sometime.

Please let us know if you need help with other issues in the Game.

Thank you 😊🙏🏻🍭

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Shawanapp Hi and welcome, Hopefully the information provided above has answered you question, but to make sure you are getting the features available to you . Regularly check your device and game are up to date and log out and restart your device and then log back in as this will keep you game at optimal performance.

Please also note any changes in date and time can affect your features if changed

Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,758 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Make sure update your App .

The Daily Bonus is in the Test Group so we cannot say for sure that you will always find this feature.

The Fun Event menu returns when the game is regular. Probably no event is currently active for you so the menu is not available.

Keep playing the game, your fun event menu will return.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?