Why won’t connect to my facebook

Kate1890
Kate1890 Posts: 1 Newbie

I can’t seem to connect to my Facebook and I’m not starting all over if I’m past the 2000 level

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Kate1890 Hi and welcome, Are you getting any error messages when you try to connect or are you connecting to the game but not on the correct level ?. Can you post a screenshot of your map or the error as this will help to advise you better

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator

Hi there @Kate1890 and good day to you.

It seems like you have recently purchased a new device and install the game or you simply not connected to your Facebook profile properly. Please double check that the following is in place:-

1. You are signed in the Facebook app in your device and not different user. If it's a different user, please sign him/her out before you log in;
    2. Then log out from your CCS game and till you are back to the game home screen with the option "Play" or "retrieve my progress".
    3. Click on the "Retrieve my progress" and then click on "continue with Facebook".
    4. Once the game is properly loaded, play a level and hopefully you are back on track.

Please let us know if the above works for you or if you need help with other issues in the game.

Thank you ☺️

• philip21
    philip21 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi

No I am on level 3342

I am login with my wife Facebook,with e-mail parsley68@hohotmhotmail.com

It has been alright now won't do lives at all

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5

Hi and welcome, please see below:

Android and Facebook:

While technical issues are very frustrating, the great news is that they are also generally quite easily fixed. The first thing we need to do is make sure that your device is running as smoothly as possible.

It is recommended some these simple steps below which fix the majority of Facebook connection issues and get you back reconnected:

• Download the latest version of Facebook and the game from your device's app store.
    • Check if you have the latest software on your device.
    • Open the game and if you are able to, disconnect it from Facebook.
    • Force close all apps and turn off your device. Leave the device switched off for at least 10 seconds before restarting it.
    • If you have recently changed your Facebook password, this needs to be updated on your device as well. To do this, please remove the connection to Facebook via the settings menu in the game, log out from Facebook on your device, and then connect again with your new password. 
    • Try to connect to a WiFi connection instead of using your cellular data.

Here is a useful video that will show you how to perform these steps:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIYE7aW5jcE

If you're still having issues with connecting to Facebook, try connecting through browser:

• Delete the Facebook App from your phone.
    • Next, go to Settings, then App Management, choose the game app and Clear Cache.
    • Finally, open the game select Connect, this should open a Google Chrome window for you to sign in to Facebook.
    • Reinstall the Facebook app if you like

If you're still unable to connect then you can try deleting the game and reinstalling it. 

To avoid losing your game progress make sure you have connected the game to a King account, or that the last level you played was while you were able to connect to Facebook. 

Please also note that any boosters, extra lives stored in the game and progress in any events or calendars will be reset and lost during this process. 

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Hope it helped, happy crushing.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?