Dont connect

elirashidi84
elirashidi84 Posts: 1 Newbie

Hi

My phone is connected to the internet but my candy crush is not connected to the internet

Best Answer

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello there @elirashidi84 and good day to you.

Some of you may have noticed this message when trying to connect to Facebook or your King account in the game:

This is under investigation and the tech team is doing what they can to find a solution for this. 

We will post any updates and more info about this here as soon as I have any news on this.

In the meantime, you may try and disconnect your game/device from the internet, wait for several seconds and reconnect back your game/device. It may work sometimes. But the issue will still come and go.

Thanks for your patience! ☺️

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓

Hello there @elirashidi84 and good day to you.

Some of you may have noticed this message when trying to connect to Facebook or your King account in the game:

This is under investigation and the tech team is doing what they can to find a solution for this. 

We will post any updates and more info about this here as soon as I have any news on this.

In the meantime, you may try and disconnect your game/device from the internet, wait for several seconds and reconnect back your game/device. It may work sometimes. But the issue will still come and go.

Thanks for your patience! ☺️

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?