How can I ask lives by email?

Options
Ya20
Ya20 Posts: 1 Newbie

How can I ask for lives from my friend by email?

Best Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

You will not be able to exchange lives from anyone via email. By connecting the game to the server you can exchange lives from your friends.

Thanks!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there @Ya20 and good day to you.

Unfortunately, the only way to ask lives from friends is via Facebook or through King.com, whichever account that you are signed in and as long as they are playing the same game. Simply click on the "envelope" icon in your CCS game and select your friends that appears in the list and then click send requests.

However, there has been on-going issues in Facebook that you are not able to receive lives from friends or send them lives. It is still being fixed and in progress.

For me personally, I will log in to my game in another device to play whenever I ran out of lives in the other device as I get full lives when I logged in the first time in different device/platform. I will make sure that I've logged out from one device/platform before I signed in to another one to ensure that my progress is sync.

I hope the info above has given you some insights to your issue and please let us know if you need help with other issues in your game.

Thank you ☺️

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

You will not be able to exchange lives from anyone via email. By connecting the game to the server you can exchange lives from your friends.

Thanks!

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello there @Ya20 and good day to you.

Unfortunately, the only way to ask lives from friends is via Facebook or through King.com, whichever account that you are signed in and as long as they are playing the same game. Simply click on the "envelope" icon in your CCS game and select your friends that appears in the list and then click send requests.

However, there has been on-going issues in Facebook that you are not able to receive lives from friends or send them lives. It is still being fixed and in progress.

For me personally, I will log in to my game in another device to play whenever I ran out of lives in the other device as I get full lives when I logged in the first time in different device/platform. I will make sure that I've logged out from one device/platform before I signed in to another one to ensure that my progress is sync.

I hope the info above has given you some insights to your issue and please let us know if you need help with other issues in your game.

Thank you ☺️

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome, you can ask for lives is in Facebook or online, by sending life requests, which you might have an issue in doing. (But it is being looked into.)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?