Why am I only getting 21 moves on Level 779? Isn't it supposed to be 48?

Options
blondemensan
blondemensan Posts: 1 Newbie

I can't make 25 bombs in 21 moves!

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@blondemensan Hi and welcome, Please check your device and game are up to date and if playing via a web browser clear the cache. log out and restart your device and then log back in and see if this resolves your issue. As my game is showing 48 moves for this level

Thank you

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Are you sure you are getting only 21 moves? I played it just now and got 48.

Please make sure your app is updated. If you are playing on King.com, do the troubleshooting process:

Close out of the app, turn off your device and wait for at least 10 seconds before restarting it, check for updates for the app, free up some memory; now log back into the game.

If it does not work please let us know and it will be reported to the Game Team. You can report it here.

Hope it helps. But even with 21 moves it is still possible to complete the level; some are just challenging. Here's some tips:

• Try one or more times to combine two color bombs to let the popcorn grow.
    • Remember that even if all 18 popcorns turn to color bombs, you still have to make 7 more color bombs.
    • As soon as you make a new color bomb (after the 18 mentioned above have been used), and before you make any other moves, look at the board carefully to make sure there are no other bombs that can be made. If there are, make them. Otherwise, use the new bomb immediately to eliminate a color from the board, and thus increase your chances that a new bomb will fall.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?