Deleting facebook, would like to transfer progress to king account.

Options
ptepartz
ptepartz Posts: 2 Newbie

Hi there,

As the title suggests I am getting rid of facebook but I would still like to be able to retain my progress and play my king games. I deactivated last night and found out the hard way when I went to play that I could not keep my facebook account deactivated.

Would someone from support please be able to assist me with this?

Cheers :)

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ptepartz

Hi and welcome you will need a PC to do this

Can I sync my progress between Facebook and King.com?

Quite simply yes you can! It's really straightforward to sync your progress between Facebook, mobile and King.com, which means if you would like to switch platforms, you can easily do so without having to start the game again.

To sync your progress with King.com, please complete the following steps:

• Go to the King website at King.com/games
    • Log in using your existing King profile, or create a new King profile if you don't already have one.
    • Click on the ‘Settings’ icon
    • Select ‘Account’
    • You will be prompted to confirm your password
    • Select the option ‘Score and progression sync’ and then proceed to enter your Facebook login information
    • Once complete, your progress will be updated across all King games on King.com

Check you account sync before deleting facebook

Hope this helps

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome, please see below:

Are you connected to your game both in Facebook and with a King account? Want to sync the two? No problem! Here's how:

• Go to this page: https://king.com/games 
    • In the top-right corner, click "Log in" (If you are already logged in, it will say "Settings", in which case skip the next two steps)
    • In the top-right corner, click "Settings"
    • Choose the option "Account", then down at the bottom select "Score and progression sync"
    • Select "Sync progress" and you will be asked to log in to your Facebook account.

And that's it! Your progress will be synced across both your King and Facebook accounts.

Please note: your progress and Gold Bars will be synced across all accounts and all signed-in devices, but other items like Boosters are stored on your device and are not synced. 

• ptepartz
    ptepartz Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

Thank you both so much for your super quick answer, I shall give that a shot and hopefully it works for me :)

• Josaw
    Josaw Posts: 3 Newbie
    Options

There is no settings option, how to save progress

• DeepshikhaSharan
    DeepshikhaSharan Posts: 2,676 Level 5
    Options

The Settings Option may look differently on different devices... You may see either of these 3 options:

1)A Cog-Wheel "⚙" on bottom left.

2)A "My Profile" Button under Play

3)Or A "Save your Progress!" Button under Play

Hope it helped!

You could also Accept Freddy_Falkner's answer as it lets them know that your question is solved!

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager
    Options

Hi @Josaw and welcome to our Community!

You will need to log in to your King account on King.com on a computer and then up to the right you'll find the Settings next to the Community:

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?