Introducing you Real Piggy Bank - feauture

Options
sweet_stanley
sweet_stanley Posts: 8 Level 2
edited December 2020 in Discussions

Hi Sweet community,

Let me introduce myself. My name is Stanley and I have been playing CCS for over seven years. I have to say that during that time the game studio has been really working hard to make the players - us a much better experience (especcially giving less moves in almost every level) [bazinga]. Also thanks to all local volunteers and game experts moderating this forum - you guys are taking care about our mental health by defending studios behaviour - placing obstacles in our way.

Now please have a look at a simple gif I made. Lower I am presenting the comparision of randomly selected levels in 2020 [footage from my smartphone] compared to 2018 [footage from youtube video] with reference to the number of moves (I hope gif is working) //edit no gif is not working - you can see gif here hxxps://ibb.co/rFpJ3Fr

• Level   Y2018   Y2020
  • 2100   28   28   
  • 2950   14   12
  • 3100   16   14
  • 3900   30   25
  • 3950   21   16   
  • 4100   30   20

It is clear, that the studio has definetely takes care of our "gamer feelings" more and more every year by giving us less moves in almost every level. The funnier thing are all the attempts of the local volunteers and game superstars to convience us (players) about studio steps.

I Further state that I really appreciate the work of devs and whole team of people (developement takes a lot of time). Personally I spent more than 200 Euros for in-game purchases for the entire period I have been playing the CCS. After selling king.com the devs and studio in recent years have been very agressively revealing ther tactics - demonstrably decreasing moves. It's undeniable game studio's trying to rip off more money from in-game purchases. Increasing the game experience is not the real reason for reducing the number of moves. If you are really convinced of this, give the survey whether people are satisfied with reducing the number of moves in levels.

After the game started behaving agressively, I stopped in-game shopping completely.

Let me also introduce you my real new feauture - Real piggy bank.

This bank works really well and I really benefit from it. Till now I collected about another 200 Eur - I am going to spend them helping other people that are alone for x-mas, buying them little presents etc. This purpose is better I think than spending those money for ripping me off by giving me less moves in every level... Every time when a level with reduced number of moves prompts me to buy another move to complete the level, I simply throw coins to my piggy ban instead of buying nonsense items.

Finally I would like all volunteers to know that I am not frustrated. Whenever the game doesn't want to pass level, I throw a few euros into the piggy bank and then I add more moves applying the hex editor fix in my phone so that I can pass the level adding a few more moves. Simply, if developers are not fair, I see no reason to be fair also. It is not frustration, it is a kind of protest.

Finally, I wish you blessed holidays and don't forget - keep crushing your preferred way.

Thank you

Stanley

Comments

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,914 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

I know what you mean. Unfortunately, we SU and GE have no control over it. Because the studio decides for itself. The games can be downloaded free of charge and are therefore voluntary to use. You don't have to spend any money. I don't spend any money on it and have been playing for a long time. You also get stuck on the levels a little longer. But the right game comes and you can finish it. I know that many players uninstall the game. If the studio sees a change in that, it will act accordingly. But there are very many players who pay for boosters and gold bars.

Nothing will change there!

• sweet_stanley
    sweet_stanley Posts: 8 Level 2
    Options

We all can see that the studio is taking intentional steps to force people to buy more. The basic rule of all games has always been "the rules do not change in the middle of the game". This is being violated by the developers every day now. Two years ago, players went through levels much easier - they had more moves available. The studio is forcing current players to buy again and again...

Thanks Spinnifix for the reaction, but I think the situation will change in the world of online gaming as well. As an example, I recommend the report prepared by authors for the European Parliament's Committee on the Internal Market and Consumer Protection entitled "Loot boxes in online games and their effect on consumers, in particular young consumers"

hxxps://wxw.europarl.europa.eu/RegData/etudes/STUD/2020/652727/IPOL_STU(2020)652727_EN.pdf

The EU plans to introduce at least a decent rules that prevented the behavior of such a document "Social Dilemma" - typical as well as for policy CandyCrushSaga.

Let's look at an example of level 4108.

In 2018, he had 30 moves. In 2020, it has only 20 moves. An incredible 1/3 less. And then the game forces me to buy +35 moves to pass it ... Sick.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?