Video: How To Beat Candy Crush Saga NIGHTMARISHLY HARD LEVEL 6579 (TIPS Included)

Options
mercerik
mercerik Posts: 3,617 Legend

Candy Crush Saga 6579 | NIGHTMARISHLY HARD LEVEL | 3-Stars ⭐⭐⭐ | TIPS ON DESCRIPTION

Date Played & Recorded: December 10, 2020 @ 1:10 AM CST

Device & Version: iPhone iOS Candy Crush Saga App

Level Type: Ingredients Level

Degree Of Difficulty: EXTREMELY HARD as classified

BLOCKERS: Single, Double, Triple, Quadruple Layered Waffles, Marmalades, Popcorns, Dark Chocolates, Multi-Layered Dark Chocolates, Locked Multi-Layered Dark Chocolates, Candy Cane Fences, Bobber

GOAL: Collect All Ingredients! 2 Hazelnuts & 2 Cherry Clusters In 36 Moves.

IMPORTANT TIPS:

This level has a lot of BLOCKERS to contend with. Don’t be intimidated! When you see a Board Setting like this, don’t be in a rush to make a move! Take a few moments to contemplate on the best strategy. Your best line of defense is in the middle part of the board. You’ll have to clear the Waffles above so you can create Powerful Candies that can destroy the Multi-Layered Waffles next to the bobber.

You’ll have to use the best possible combination that were laid out for you. On my board, the game is suggesting that I pick the Striped and Wrapped but I opted for Color Bomb + Striped Green Candy. I thought that was the best combination since these activates the Coconut Wheels as the blast hits it.

Once you’ve cleared part of your blockers, focus your attention to the areas where the ingredients and the Striped and Wrapped Candies are dropped. Make sure you keep that area moving. When a Color Bomb drops on top of the Chocolate, make sure you don’t waste it if you don’t have any Striped & Wrapped Combo that can hit it.

When possible, try to create Striped & Wrapped Candies in line with the bobber to unleash the fish that could nibble candies and blockers to help you free up the exits for the ingredients.

Good Luck!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?