⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 583

Options

I am stuck on this level, you are supposed to get the blue balls but the amount needed is impossible as not enough lifes!

Candy Crush Saga, level 583

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,697 Community Hub Moderator
    edited December 2020
    Options

Hi there @Mysticdragon and good day to you.

I've replayed this level and I almost cleared it. However, I didn't because there was 1 blue candy left with 1 move and there's no other combination for me to clear it. I do think it's possible to pass this level.

Please refer to the general tips when playing this level especially item no. 2 as more candies will drop from the top:-

1. Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top.
    3. The above will give you opportunity to create special candies such as striped/wrapped/color bomb. Combining a colour bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    4. Activate the hint under the setting. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation that you may have missed out especially color bombs.
    5. Stay calm and be patience. Yes, our mood does affect the game! Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    6. Hope for a lucky game board.

Keep trying and be patience. Good luck and happy gaming! 🙂

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Mysticdragon Hi and welcome, Please see video below for hints and tips to complete this level. All you need to do is create special candy as the more of these you set off the more blue balls will fall. So take your time and make sure you do not miss chances to create special candies

Thank you

• Mysticdragon
    Mysticdragon Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options

Hi Freddy, ty for the advice but the layout you have put is completely different to one I have, I have not got the purple items! and wykoon tried what you suggested but still no joy x

• Freddy_
    Options

@mysicdragon, can you post a screenshot of your level layout

• Mysticdragon
    Options

no sorry, not able to do one on computer

I have hardly any blue candies on this board and hardly any come, you get limited moves as well

• Freddy_
    Options

@Mysticdragon IF win 10 computer Alt +shift + S will let you take a screenshot or go to programs snip and sketch

• Mysticdragon
    Options

no I have a windows 8, 8.1 computer

• Freddy_
    Options

Windows 8.1 / 10 comes with an in-built feature for taking screenshots of any native window.

1. Set up the screen as desired to take a screenshot.
    2. Just Hold down the Windows Key + Print Screen.
    3. You'll find a new screenshot in the Screen Shot folder under Pictures Library as a PNG file.

• Mysticdragon
    Options

that did not work, my computer crashed, give up!

I will have to play it on my tablet instead , thank you the help, why can we not play some of the desktop games on a computer?

• Mysticdragon
    Options

still on same level :/

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?