Tiffi's Special Snowflake ❄️

Options
FlaringCrystal120
FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5

Chapter 1: The Special Snowflake

White blankets of snow covered Candy Town. Tiffi just couldn't believe it. Yesterday was gray, gloomy, and rainy. Now the sky was bright and sunny, although it snowed last night. "What a beautiful snowscape," Tiffi said. But the snow was thicker on Chocolate Mountain, Yeti's home. Tiffi ran outside and jumped into the snow, creating a snow angel. Christmas eve was here! She danced around, singing songs, while shaking snow off subalpine firs.

But something caught her eye. There were no clouds, but what she thought she saw was a snowflake twirling down, circling as it fell. Tiffi was so interested she grabbed a stick on the ground and let the snowflake fall on it. She looked at it closely. Then the thought came to her: It was a special snowflake.

What made the snowflake special was that it had eight sides: four marking the usual directions (up, down, left, right) and the other four pointing diagonally (top left, top right, bottom left, bottom right). But then she remembered: no two snowflakes are alike. This is true, but she had thought they all had six sides. Tiffi ran home to find snowflake photos in her winter album. Finally, she found an array of photos that might be helpful to solving this mystery. Unfortunately, all the snowflakes on that page had only six sides.

Then Tiffi found another solution. She could use a microscope! But where could she find one? She looked around the town. Tiffi decided to ask Mr. Toffee. "Excuse me?" she asked, "do you know where I could use a microscope?" Mr. Toffee smiled. "There is one near Candy Factory," he answered, "if you go down Main Avenue, then turn right onto Frosting Boulevard. You'll arrive in the factory in 1.5 miles." Tiffi nodded, although she was somewhat struck at the fact that she needed to travel more than 1.5 miles. "Thank you Mr. Toffee." Then she made up her mind. She was going to need a ride.

Chapter 2: The Ride

About one or two weeks ago, she have asked to ride in Genie Jellybeanie's gold bar car. Now that he was already at the palace, which was even farther, Tiffi could not ask to ride again. Fortunately, Tiffi had exceptionally good memory. She remembered how the car was built. She went to the gold bar shop to trade some of her unneeded boosters for eight gold bars and two large gold wheels.

She tried to remember back when he built the gold car. Then she knew it. This was actually quite easy. She will first stick eight gold bars together like a mountain, then attach the two giant gold coins on the bottom to serve as wheels.

In about ten minutes, Tiffi was finished assembling the car. Then it was time to drive to Candy Factory. She wanted to get there before the snowflake melts.

Chapter 3: Horror and Love

Tiffi found the microscope on the side of the factory. "Okay," she said, "I am about to look at the most special snowflake ever!" Of course there were snowflakes out of the trillions that were also special, but since there were so few, Tiffi was already lucky enough to find one. Tiffi wasn't sure if there was more than one eight-sided snowflake, but if there wasn't, then she needed to take care of her tiny gift. Still, even when no two snowflakes are alike, Tiffi didn't think there would be a different eight-sided snowflake. Because of its difference, Tiffi put all her love on this single snowflake. Tiffi looked at what she thought was a snowflake, preparing to see its beauty again...

...but did not.

The snowflake had melted. "NO!" Tiffi screamed. How could such a thing happen? It was the only eight-sided snowflake that exist in the world. If she have reported it, then she would have earned tons of gold bars in discovering a new type of snowflake.

Her special snowflake was gone. Tiffi, however, did not realize that it was actually one that represents good luck.

Chapter 4: The Lucky Snowflake

That night, Tiffi found it hard to sleep. She was still thinking about the snowflake. When she did, however, she had an unusual dream. Tiffi was standing on the middle of a glacier, looking at the star strewed winter sky. It was very dark, probably past midnight. Suddenly, she saw a silver shooting star streak from the Big Dipper. The meteor was so bright it casted a slivery shadow on the ground.

When the meteor faded away, which took less than one second, Tiffi was astonished. A snowflake has appeared in the sky! Then there were whispers. "Tiffi, Tiffi, Tiffi...," she heard something say, "Make a wish..." Now Tiffi knew. It wasn't the eight sides that made the snowflake so special. It really was a lucky snowflake. Time to make a wish, Tiffi thought. It didn't take even five seconds. "I wish that there will be wishing meteors forever, raining down the sky, letting everyone wish for what is fair, and a chance to take back any wishes." One more second...and the sky was bursting with meteors. "All right," said the same voice again. "Thank you so much," Tiffi shouted. She couldn't believe what was happening.

Silvery meteors, gold meteors, bright yellow meteors. A meteor storm. Tiffi knew few people have expected this. Mr. Toffee, Yeti, Bubblegum Troll, Denize and almost everyone else in the Candy Kingdom came rushing towards Tiffi. "This," said Genie Jellybeanie, "is true magic."

He was right, and everyone congratulated happy Tiffi. Her final wish: "I wish I could have the snowflake back."

Chapter 5: The Happy Kingdom

No more problems. In Candy Kingdom, Tiffi had seen so much going on before The Night of the Meteor Storm. Now, if the lemonade ran out, Denize would say, "I wish the lemonade will not run out." If Easter Bunny was stuck in chocolate, he said, "I wish to not be stuck in chocolate." But there was more. With the meteors raining day and night, they could make wishes, beyond solving problems. A lemonade ocean now surrounded the kingdom, and Tiffi's house was now much bigger. However, no one could make "evil" wishes. On the first meteor night, Tiffi made this wish that nobody will make evil wishes. This was one wish that cannot be withdrawn except by Tiffi, who knew she will never do so.

That was the way with the kingdom forever.

❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Comments

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?