Lost progress on winter festival event

Options

I have lost all my progress on winter festival event and the level came back to the beginning with no hot chocolates in store and everything greyed out???

Answers

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,712 Community Hub Moderator
    Options

Hi there @Wasim_Raja and Happy New Year to you!

Thank you for reporting this along with other players. Please try the simple trouble shooting methods as follows to see whether it works for you. If it doesn't, please stay tune for our update on the fix next week as the Community Manager in charge will be back after the long holiday break. Thank you for your patience.

1. Exit game. Check update on app, update it (if any), refresh your device/app by restarting your device, go back to your game, play a level and go to the event tab and check on the winter festival; or
    2. Disconnect your device from the internet, wait for a minute or less, reconnect back to the internet, play a level and go to the event tab and check on the winter festival.

Meanwhile, please also provide the information on the device and OS you're playing your game with because I'm using Android Redmi 5A and I've collected 6 mugs this morning without any issue.

Thank you 🙂

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

Did you use the same device to play? @Wasim_Raja

The progress may be lost if you transfer to other devices. It is better to play in the same device.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to the sweet King community.

I hope your winter festival returns successfully after following the indicated steps.

You should know that these types of temporary events and other features of King games are test functions that the Studio randomly launches to groups of players. So they are not always available and not for all players. I myself missed the winter festival while playing it.

I will be here for anything you need. Thanks and keep enjoying

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

But, the event is nearly ended

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?