vickieroger Posts: 2 Newbie

I want my old account back

Answers

• sdmndfghkamcr
    sdmndfghkamcr Posts: 12,777 Level 5
    Options

Welcome to King Community.

Sorry for hearing about this.

Don't worry,I will tag someone to help you.

@wykoon Please help this player,thank you.

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Before moving to your new device, you need to make sure you go through a few simple steps first:

• Enter your game on your old device.
    • Back up your progress and connect to Facebook or to the Kingdom.
    • Install the game on your new device.
    • Open the game and connect it back to Facebook or the Kingdom.

All your game progress and Gold Bars should be transferred to your brand new device.

By connecting to Facebook or Kingdom, you are synchronizing your progress with our game servers. Therefore, your progress and gold bars will be easily transferred in between all your devices. 

If for some reason the progress and Gold Bars do not transfer, try contacting here where you can get them back.

Boosters, extra lives, and extra moves are not saved on our servers, they are saved locally on your device in which you received them.This means that, unlike Gold Bars and your level progress, they won't transfer across to your new device.

If you have any issues with your purchase, click here to read more. 

Always remember that we never recommend storing too many free boosters on your device, not only is there a chance they may be lost but they can also affect the game play.

• vickieroger
    vickieroger Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options

I don’t have my android phone anymore

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,714 Community Hub Moderator
    edited January 2021
    Options

Hello there @vickieroger and Happy New Year to you.

May I know you're playing in new device now? If yes, just log in to your old account in your new device and play a level first then you'll see that all your progress will be updated once you go to the map.

If you forgot the password, just click on the forgot password and a notification to reset password will be emailed to the address that you use to log in.

If you forgotten both, then contact King Support team by clicking on the contact us link at the bottom of this page.

Please let me know if the above works and if you need help with other issues in the game.

Otherwise, please provide more info bout your issue.

Thank you 😊

@一氧化二氫 thanks for the tag

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?