Event Screen Scrolling

Options
sarah3545
sarah3545 Posts: 4 Newbie

When I am in the Event Screen and try to scroll down to my daily spin, the “scroll and snap” feature makes the game scroll right past the item I want. Please remove this “feature” that obstructs gameplay. Every time I try to do my daily spin I have to spend several minutes trying to make the window stop where the “spin” icon actually shows up.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@sarah3545 Hi, and welcome, can you tell us what device you are having this issue on. have you tried restarting your device.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 151,003 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Make sure Check app update - Log out game - Restart Device - Open game and Log in.

• sarah3545
    Options

These answers are ridiculous and useless - precisely what I would expect from King. Do you seriously think that I would go to all the effort to post on here if I hadn't tried these things before? I'm on an iPhone 8. Of COURSE the app has been relaunched. The phone has been through several updates and restarts, and the problem persists. DO NOT ACT LIKE YOUR USERS ARE THE ISSUE WHEN YOU KNOW VERY WELL THAT THE GAME IS THE ISSUE.

• Freddy_
    Options

@sarah3545 Yeah kind of reply we expect . Quite funny im an iphone user and played game on 6 8 and X and never experienced this issue once. Still use my iphone6 purely as have to many boosters on the game. Only had one other complaint regarding this from thousands of people. More likely problem with your device than the game

• sarah3545
    Options

Weird that you haven’t experienced this issue. Considering my device scrolls just fine on other apps, this is not a device issue. It’s been ongoing for over a year now. I keep hoping they will update the app to fix it (used to work just fine) but still nothing. That is why I’m here, as a last resort.

• Freddy_
    Options

@sarah3545 The App gets updated regularly probably at least once a month. It has too to put the new levels on. So cannot understand why you have this issue. if you know your device and game are up to date i do not know why you would have this issue. As said i am an iphone user. have you tried factory reset on the phone ?

• sarah3545
    Options

There is absolutely no reason for me to factory reset my phone. And as many times as the app has been updated, this issue has not been fixed. It has only gotten worse. This is why I’m posting - because they need to be aware of the issue and fix it in the next update.

• Freddy_
    Options

@sarah3545 We are just players like yourself, we are not the game studio. We can only advise on issues and then pass certain things on to the CM who can ask the studio to look into this. You better trying to contact customer support from your game to see if they csn help with your issue.

Thanks

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?