⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why so sneaky and selfish with boosters?

Options
B-2
B-2 Posts: 56 Level 3

As you have gradually taken away chances to win boosters (no more candy drops, build a bot, gold/silver/bronze ribbons, candy boxes, plant climb, extra spins, etc) the few remaining ways creates the situation of boosters being all the more "precious". So when we are supposed to get a bonus or a perk, and we don't, it's just frustrating wrong! And

1. Dispensers don't dispense candy after several matches made underneath them.

2. Jackpot spun on the wheel, and was given the coconut....this happened TWICE to me.

Closer to jackpot means I should have gotten the jackpot! Granted the lever is barely there, but it's there! And in other parts of the wheel, when lever is in that position, it does give the proper reward. Hmmm! Interesting! Can't give us what we are due? Really? What does it cost you to give out free bonuses??

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@B-2 Hi Again, We can pass you feedback on the CM. Personally i have never seen the spin wheel land like that on my game always topples to one side or the other, so not sure on why you get this. I have played the game for over 7 years and the good old days of plenty of free boosters has i believe gone and all we can do know is get on with it and collect what we possibly can.

Again we are only game players like yourself and only the game studio have any say on what is and is not in the game

Thank you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

According to the screenshot above it never indicates you won the Jackpot for sure. In booster wheel the reward is controlled by a thorn and we cannot say for sure that the thorn will always be in the reward. There may be disagreement as to which booster you have won, but in this case you have to accept the reward that booster wheel will give you.

I hope I was able to provide some clarity for you, and if there is any other question or concern that I could assist you with, please do not hesitate to reach back out to me!

Have a good day!

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Whenever my spin looks like that it always toggles to the next reward, no matter where it is. It pauses and then gives me the next reward. I believe it's working correctly.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?