Bonus times

Options
Januarygrl
Januarygrl Posts: 4 Newbie

Does a team leader or owner get MORE bonus time on boosters? Recently the leader of my team received days and DAYS of boosters to use on each game played...usually we get like 60 minutes, this person received several HUNDRED hours of free boosters? Why is that and how is that possible? Just doesnt seem quite fair or normal, as this person was able to keep playing and breeze through almost 1000 games!

Best Answer

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

No, all players are the same. Why he got free boosters is that he has more events at the moment. He gets commercials or other events in the game and if he gets on well he has the winning streak. I hope that answers your question. Not all players have the same events or none at all. Because random groups of players are chosen to test them. It could then be changed.

Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Januarygrl Hi and welcome, That would be impossible unless they were cheating the game. Why you would need to do this on a free game beggars belief, but you always get someone that want to beat the system. King does its best to prevent this and please note that when there game becomes corrupted which it will eventually do they will get no help in getting they game restored

Thank you

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 25,287 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to our beautiful community

No, all players are the same. Why he got free boosters is that he has more events at the moment. He gets commercials or other events in the game and if he gets on well he has the winning streak. I hope that answers your question. Not all players have the same events or none at all. Because random groups of players are chosen to test them. It could then be changed.

Good luck

I want to help you and navigate you better through the community. 

Here & here is a how-to guide to help you find the different areas in the community! Here you can find all games at a glance. Here you get answers to the most common problems and here you can take part in discussions and competitions to win gold bars for your game.

I wish you a nice day & have fun 😊 I am always available for questions and help.

Please mark me with this @ sign. If the name is displayed, please click on it, it must be highlighted in bold. and I will be notified.  💖

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?