⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Why would you think I can have fun playing a game that can't be won?

Options
Bighead1
Bighead1 Posts: 4 Newbie
edited January 2021 in Support

I am playing Candy Crush Saga 2076. I have attempted to win this game for so many days repeatedly everyday...day after day. And I can not win it. I have studied video's on Google of people winning the game. I tried to learn every detail of the ways to win this game. Yet there never has been anything close to a winning game. Do you dislike me playing your games and are trying to make me never wanting to play them again?? Or does me paying CASH out of my pocket seem to be the only way you can allow me to win this game. THE idea that you do not put a winnable game on the computer when I play it is a joke. I sit here hour after hour, day after day, trying incredibly hard to win the Candy Crush 2076 game. So I can find excitement and thrills knowing I won this challenging game. But you do not put me even close to winning be sending me unbeatable game non-stop. SO what the secret??? If I don't start spending my money on the game it is unbeatable? Give me a e-mail or something as a reply to this letter I'm am sending you. and you are reading right now. I need to know if these game cost money for things needed to make some of the game winnable. Please give me a answer about that. I will tell everybody I ever see or make contact with the unknown details of play Candy Crush and the secret of cash is needed or happiness in the game does not exist.

Best Answer

• Nix66
    Nix66 Posts: 19,877 Sweet Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi @Bighead1 and welcome to our lovely and helpful community!

First off, please edit your post (use the gear wheel ⚙️ in the top right corner of your post) and remove your email address for your own protection and safety.

Secondly, here in this community we are not the game developers rather just players like yourself. I am glad to hear you enjoy playing Candy Crush Saga. Thanks for playing!

Thirdly, every level is passable without having to make a purchase. While that might sound untrue to you at the moment while you’re stuck on this level I guarantee you that is the case.

Please continue to try and crush this level! I am going to tag some experts and perhaps they will have some tips to help you pass the level. Good luck!

@wykoon @Glenn1972 @Freddy_Falkner do y’all have any helpful hints to offer?

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Bighead1 Hi and welcome, The game is a free game and it is always your choose to be able to purchase or not. I am on level 8300+ and not spent a penny on the game. I also collect boosters everyday for these hard levels.

I will take a look at the level and see how it plays

Unfortunately there is no email for king customer support and all you can do is contact them using the link below

Also you email is your personnel information please edit this from the post as it could be open to abuse. just click on cog wheel and edit to remove

Thank you

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,567 Level 5
    Options

@Bighead1

Do not know why but feeling that you are angry. It's just a game that should make you to enjoy. Many years ago there were some time levels (need to do mission on time) and I was not good at them. I was thinking of leaving but I quickly realized that this is not the way in life to give up when we have problem. I decided to collect free boosters from challenge and events of the game that will help me to pass the hard levels. Six years I'm on the highers level and now on level 8675 my My recommendation is continue to play enjoy it and don't look for other games all are same at the end.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?