⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 8563

Options
maidenpsg
maidenpsg Posts: 78 Level 2

one more level where you take off mooves for the players

I see on youtube a player with 26 mooves and he win at the last moove

me I have 24 mooves , ands at the last moove I was missing 2 mooves to win !!!

Answers

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,773 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Level 8563 one of hard level in episode

This video with 24 moves

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@maidenpsg Hi Again, The game Studio use the pre released windows 10 app levels to test these levels and gain data and feedback from it. So you will find most levels get amended with these levels in the first 2 weeks, whether that is to make them difficult or as this week a fair few levels were amended to make them easier as lots of complaints. that is the idea of them.

Please bear in mind we are all players like yourself we have to go through the same levels as yourself, We have no input into how the game studio amends these levels. all we can do is hope they will if they are too difficult. The superstars can only report faulty levels

Thank you

• maidenpsg
    maidenpsg Posts: 78 Level 2
    Options

I think you're not players as us, you play with more mooves at all the levels and King see your game and take off mooves for the other players

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@maidenpsg Hi Again, you are allowed to think what you like but everyone in the community is just a player. we get the same as everyone else. The videos you see get amended by the game studio so they can change to have more or less moves. You also see videos that look like they have 3 extra moves but these people have full win streaks that give 3 extra moves a level until that streak is up..

So yes there are different moves for a level but most will have a video for them whether they the original version , the studio amended version or versions with full win streak that show the 3 extra moves

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome, to pass this level more easily, your first job is to clear the sour skulls to unlock the board. You can do this fairly quickly if you are lucky, but this depends on where the skulls are located, if they are behind licorice curls you will take more moves to clear them. Once the skulls are gone you then need to collect the keys and finally work on clearing the jelly. The cherries should drop out of the exits as you work on clearing the jelly. As with all jelly levels you need to make as many powerful combos as you can and blast the board until it is cleared and the cherries are collected.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?