Stuck on level 647

Options
Gruncher
Gruncher Posts: 53 Level 2

Yet another one where I'm having issues on, and unlike the other levels, It's taken me almost 20 tries and I either can't get any of the combinations or I can only get the striped ones and none of the bomb ones because the candies decide to fall onto each other, destroy one of the balls needed for the objective or the chocolate gets in the way. And I can't get any of the helper wrapped candies because again, I don't want to spend money, only have a small handful of gold bars and the game never seems to give them away beyond the bonus wheel (and I never land on it anyway). So how do I beat this? I really don't want to spend another 20 tries on the thing while I wait for some powerups to land into my lap.

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the community.

Sometimes we are stuck on some level and it becomes little difficult to clear that level. However please check this video which might provide you some helpful tips to clear this level.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 150,203 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Some Level Challinging . Level 647. For this level you should try to play from the bottom and break the blockers. As you will have more candies to play then try to make special candies like colorbomb and striped candy and make combo of them to complete the order.

Hope this video give some Tips

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome to the community. Some levels can be challenging, and in general please try the tips below:

1. Take your time and focus on the board.
    2. Study the game board before and throughout the game. Always play at the lowest level of the game board to enable more candies to drop from the top.
    3. The above will give you opportunity to create special candies such as striped/wrapped candies or color bomb. Combining a color bomb with either a striped or wrapped candy will destroy any blockers.
    4. Activate the hint under the setting. This is a helpful tool as it highlights candies formation that you may have missed out especially color bombs.
    5. Stay calm and be patience. Take a short break if you're getting frustrated or tired of trying.
    6. Hope for a lucky game board.

Below are tips for Level 647:

• Focus first on clearing the frosting, then carefully clear the chocolate to avoid the color bombs on the bottom being detonated.
      • If you can, make an early color bomb + striped candy combination, so most of the frosting and chocolate will be destroyed.
    • Try your best to make a striped or wrapped candy next to the color bomb, and combine it.
    • It is better to combine it with a wrapped since it will remove two colors, making it easier to make a new color bomb. Combining with a striped candy can also be helpful but be careful because there is a chance that striped candies will detonate the other color bomb.
      • Take note that the new effect of wrapped + color bomb does not remove two candy colors and instead makes wrapped candies, only making things worse.
    • Now, this part requires some luck: just make color bombs and combine them with special candies.

Currently, there are no videos for the new Level 647, please try it in the posts above.

Hope this helps.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Stuck on level 647

Hey there, this one shouldn't be too difficult to figure out.

But once ya do complete the objective, maybe let the game play itself out & enjoy the potential of a very high score; like some other folks (here & here)...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?