⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Can't redownload game app

Options
greddycandy
greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5

I can't redownload the game app, but I just had the game on my phone a few hours ago. It says this version is not comparable with my phone.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@greddycandy Hi and welcome, Check you phone is fully up to date and has at least 2gb of free space and depending on device do the tips below

Android - Delete the game app and clear Google Play Store cache:

1) Go to apps and find the app called 'Settings' 

2) Locate the menu called 'Apps' 

3) Scroll down till you find the 'Google Play Store' 

4) From here click on 'Clear data' then clear cache. 

Please notice that you will get a warning when clicking the 'Clear data' button - not to worry, it's just a reset. 

5) Restart mobile and install the game and try connecting it to Facebook or King account.

Apple devices - Clear Safari cache:

- Disconnect the game from Facebook or King account (if connected).

- Delete Facebook App if you have it installed.

- Clear cache from your Safari: http://www.imore.com/how-clear-stored-website-data-ios-7-safari - (Super important).

Thank you

• DieOmimi
    DieOmimi Posts: 37,449 Friends Moderator
    Options

Hello and welcome to our sweet community @greddycandy. I suppose you're playing on a mobile device? What kind of device do you use?

In any case, you have to make sure that you have enough storage space. Most games will need an additional 2GB of free memory. You can check it in your device's settings.

If that doesn't help you yet, I'll call a player expert for you. He knows answers to various mistakes.

@Freddy_Falkner

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

Probably, the old application has not yet been uninstalled from your device so you cannot reinstall the game app. However, let us know on which device you want to install the game, and show a screenshot of the problem you encountered while trying to install.

Once we get this information, we can help you to install the game app without any problem.

Thanks!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?