❤️🎈 Valentine's Day celebration!

14567810Next

Comments

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 3,466 Level 5
    edited February 13

Sweet Love is "Papa Bear!"

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them– Sir William Bragg

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Spieler_8675309Spieler_8675309 Posts: 3,042 Level 5
    edited February 14

quote:

Sweet love is papa bear!

Not to be confused with Papa Pear (the game that's barely working online at the moment)...

• satanichippiesatanichippie Posts: 9 Level 2

My Sweet L♡VE is the in who holds the key to Heart, Her Name is Keysha. We have a Min-Pin named Obie that is like our kid, he's the SWEETEST Puppy thats ever been. They both help me cure my sweet tooth. Happy Valentines Day Keysha and Obie I L♡VE YOU!!!

• Mad81Mad81 Posts: 50 Level 2

Thank you @Crazy Cat Lad

My sweet love is my family and even sweeter love is chocolate.

• Niki_bgNiki_bg Posts: 101 Level 3

My sweet love is my family ❤️

• MandyP123MandyP123 Posts: 68 Level 2

My family and fur babies are my Valentine's. This was a picture of my dog that passed away this fall and is first Valentine's day without her in 8 uears. She was a terrific dog and deaerly missed 💔

• debinnadebinna Posts: 6 Level 2

I’m pretty sure this is my first post on here! I could be wrong as I joined a loooooong time ago. Anyway, I luv my family even though they won’t play candy crush and send me lives! I’m always pestering my husband and our kids for candy crush lives 😂

• Crazy Cat LadCrazy Cat Lad Posts: 10,090 Community Manager

Thanks all of you for participating in the celebration of love!

Valentine's Day 2021 is now over, but before we move on, please let us know which of the Valentine's events in the game was your favourite. Head over to the poll HERE!

This discussion has been closed.