⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Clear Candy Crush mail box

Options
Jaluca
Jaluca Posts: 8 Level 2

There is a player repeatedly asking me for lives, I have given some ,but I keep getting more requests .

how can I clear my mailbox. I don’t want to delete my Candy Crush app and restart. Is there another way?

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,768 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I'm sorry if the inquiries bother you. There is no way to delete it. Feel free to ignore it. The Team already knows, as many players have spoken to them. I am happy when I receive inquiries and don't have to wait until the 30 minutes are up to continue playing.

• Werner_Cichy
    Werner_Cichy Posts: 29,274 Crushing Legend
    Options

If you are friends with this player via Facebook, you can remove them as a friend there.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@Jaluca Hi and welcome, If you know the player and he is in your Friends facebook list or king friends list you can delete them from either your facebook friends or on King.com and remove them

Unfortunately if this person is not known by you or in you friends list then there is no way to remove them from your game.

All you can do is accept all and send and they only get 1 life a day from you and when they realize this they normally calm down asking for so many or just choose to ignore them. You can turn off Facebook notifications but this will stop all notifications

Down side to free lives but better to have them in the game than no option at all

Hope this helps

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?