Olivia's Flavor of the day event! 🍬

Options
13»

Comments

• Fakhruddin-2
    Fakhruddin-2 Posts: 191 Level 3
    Options

I have reached the last level and in today in Olivia the quest is for 5 crown how am I supposed to complete the task as there are no new levels are left in my game. CM pounawea please reply.

• ehc37
    ehc37 Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • rebelchild
    rebelchild Posts: 15,929 Level 5
    Options

Hi @Pounawea I am happily trying to contribute to Olivia's flavor of the day

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

🤦‍♂️ @King You're not even trying to make it seem like you're improving.

Quit overloading the game with features if it's just gonna give lame rewards like this Olivia event has been doing. Good thing the event previews the rewards for tasks so players can know whether they want to bother with it.

FYI having the exact same shitty colorbomb/striped&wrapped reward every day is a dick move when some tasks are more challenging than others. 🖕

GET RID of this event if the rewards don't change.

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hi @Pounawea,

I am back with updates on Olivia’s Flavor of the Day. I am happy to say that Olivia has shown up every day so far this week with her daily collecting challenges.

I completed Friday’s challenge of collecting 25 Color Bombs to win tasty rewards:

I completed collecting the required 5 Gold Crowns today and got some nice rewards. I guess I am a “Kitchen Champion” today!

I’m looking forward to Olivia stopping by one last time tomorrow so I can earn more rewards.

I am also at the last level @Fakhruddin-2, but I saved the last episode until today so I could play in Olivia’s event. This is the only way to be able to play in all Olivia’s events. You need to play slower and save levels for the days when when you need to collect levels, stars, or gold crowns. Wednesday is when the new levels come out and Olivia’s challenge that day is to pass 10 levels. So I played one episode and stopped. Thursday, Olivia wanted 25 Stars so I played the next episode and stopped. Friday, I just played old levels to collect Color Bombs and then stopped. Saturday, Olivia’s task was 5 Gold Crowns so I played the last episode and reached the end of the map. Tomorrow, I can play old levels to collect the candies for Olivia’s Sunday event. Playing this way, I could play in all of Olivia’s events and still win the three Episode Races to win 20 Gold Bars for each one. So, I get all Olivia’s rewards and 60 Gold Bars by playing slow and patient!

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    edited February 2021
    Options

Hi @Pounawea,

I am back with my final update on Olivia’s Flavor of the Day this week. I am happy to say that Olivia has shown up on the last day with a final collecting challenge.

I completed today’s challenge of collecting 1200 green candies to win tasty rewards:

It’s been a great week with Olivia and I was able to complete all the collecting tasks. I hope Olivia decides to came back again soon!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear community,

Awesome, thank you for your comments and feedback in regards to Olivia's event!

Glad you enjoyed it and you managed to complete all the collecting tasks. 🥳 🙌

For those of you who have received Olivia’s visit to their game, we hoped you all enjoyed the event and we look forward to hearing your opinions and feedback!

👉 From her for her special and delicious recipes, which one is your favorite?

👉 Did you have fun playing the event?

👉 What do you think of the rewards you can get?

Keep your feedback coming, Candy Crusher!

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬 🍬

• cajoeljnr
    cajoeljnr Posts: 5 Level 2
    Options
  • fabke
    fabke Posts: 3,970 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Pounawea

Olivia did not showed up this week

• Deryck
    Deryck Posts: 1,121 Level 5
    Options

@Pounawea Fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

I gave last week's Olivia event a chance (who appeared all 7 days) and completed 6 tasks.

Your page 1 post indicates a final reward of a Free Switch, Lollipop Hammer, and Color Bomb for completing 5-7 tasks, but I received squat today for my efforts. 😠 So congrats King, you got me to advance a little on my map for no reason.

Definitely won't be happening again when the Olivia event repeats!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?