⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Virtual Event Badge

Options
Alchemist
Alchemist Posts: 23 Level 2

The password reset email never reached my email or junk folder, and I didn't figure out my password until this morning. Community is King! Candy Crush Saga is my favorite game! King ID 1729304420. Can I please still get the badge for the virtual event on Wednesday???

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Alchemist Hi and welcome, The password for this was never sent to an email you needed to be watching the virtual event to get the password and link to get the badge. Unfortunately the discussion to get the badge is now closed down, so it is not possible to get the badge

Thank you

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,764 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our community

Have you published your password? Please remove it with the black gear. To get the badge, please go to this post and post it there. You can also get the badge there.

Good luck

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Alchemist Hi and welcome, The password for this was never sent to an email you needed to be watching the virtual event to get the password and link to get the badge. Unfortunately the discussion to get the badge is now closed down, so it is not possible to get the badge

Thank you

• Alchemist
    Alchemist Posts: 23 Level 2
    edited February 2021
    Options

@Freddy_Falkner Thanks. I knew the discussion the link took me to was closed, that's why I was asking if I could get the badge anyhow since King's password reset didn't work so I could log-in to the Community and access the discussion. I attended the virtual event (can be verified with my email since that is how we got access to the event). Oh well - I tried. Have a great day!

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Hello @Alchemist!

Thank you for reaching out to us and letting us know about it.

After checking out the list of attendees, I'm happy to confirm that we are going to send the exclusive virtual community event badge to your profile.

Thank you very much for joining us (and thank you @Freddy_Falkner for your help here!) we hope you had a great time during the event!

Any feedback would be very much appreciated. 🙂

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?