⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Level 597

Options

I need help on level 597 please, I am playing the game on a tablet and have looked online for help re this level but none have worked

Thank you

Comments

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to the sweet King community.

These are my tips for level 597 Candy Crush Saga

Level 597 has a conveyor belt running through the middle of the right side of the board. The candies move along from right to left and when they exit the right half of the board they re appear top left of the left half of the board.

While the left side is full of candies they move along the conveyor from left to right, but as the candies are destroyed they fall off the conveyor to the bottom of the board, one at a time.

I think the best way to deal with level 597 is to get the most powerful combos you can in the right side, maybe a colour bomb.stripe or wrap, while there are still candies in the left half, to destroy as much jelly as you can quickly.

This will also release the fish, which will clear quite a bit of jelly too.

Then finish off what's left with stripe/wrap combos and any remaining fish.

Once the candies are gone from the left side a colour bomb won't do much good unless combined with a stripe.

Orientation video.

Good luck 🤞

Thanks and keep enjoying

• Mysticdragon
    Mysticdragon Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options

well that does not work, ty for info and tried loads times but am still stuck there!

• Mysticdragon
    Mysticdragon Posts: 68 Level 2
    Options

well that does not work, ty for info and tried loads times but am still stuck there!

it is impossible to do this level, have watched videos over and over again, they are confusing as most say different things, even saying the conveyor belt moves the same way on both sides! not for me it does not. I am playing this on a tablet atm , i was installed on it when I got it new.

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Options

Honey, it's not impossible There is no impossible level There are players who have reached more than level 8000. You're just at the beginning of the game. Breathe, read again the strategy I gave you. It is better than watching videos, since your panel will never be like the video panel.

I'm sure you will

• Gamer5687
    Gamer5687 Posts: 250 Level 3
    Options

@Mysticdragon

Level 597 requires a bit of luck (the board layout). If you did, try to focus on a CB+fish combo which should clear up some jellies. And hope the fish will land on the upper 4 rows of the board, the lower jellies can be done with specials.

If you still don’t get a favourable board or you think you’re frustrated then put down the game until you wanted to play again.

Good luck :))

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?