I am facing a HUGE problem, regarding King games (Candy Crush etc.)

harbercandelario
harbercandelario Posts: 2 Newbie
edited February 2021 in Support

I have my OPX for just over one week now and while I am very happy with the device till now, I am facing some problems with some games. I can hear you guys thinking: "oh no, another one complaining about framedrops while gaming" but this thread is about something different.

To the point: I can't have two or more games from 'King' installed on my phone and having them both work. King is the maker of candy crush (soda), farm heroes, pyramid solitaire, etc. So this is kind of annoying to be honest. It's not a huge drama like I said in this topic title (it seems like a lot of people are dramatizing and complaining on these forums), but atleast now you guys clicked on my thread, didn't you? :cool:

So, when I have only one King game installed, all is working fine. But when I download another one, both games refuse to work (they are stuck at the orange loading screen). If I then remove one game again, the other one starts working again too. (I tested this with soda, farm heroes and pyramid). Does anyone have an idea how to fix this?

Thanks in advance for the help and I hope you guys have a nice weekend ;)

Comments

• Any suggestion for my problem?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@harbercandelario Hi and welcome, Not sure what OPX device is but very much sounds like a device issue if the games load seperately but not when installed together. Only thing i can suggest is try to make sure you device software is up to date and you have minimum of 2 gb of free space but guessing if new device they should be

Only other thing is to contact customer support to see if they can help with your issue

Thank you

• wykoon
    wykoon Posts: 12,716 Community Hub Moderator
    edited February 2021

Hello there @harbercandelario and good day to you.

Please provide details of your device e.g. model and year so I can pass your message to our CM and see what is the cause. Based on your description, I have to agree with Mr Freddy that the issue is most likely be due to compatibility issue between the app and your device.

If you have other device, please continue playing the game there. Otherwise, pls chose 1 of your fave King's game to be installed in your device whilst I try to get some answer for you. At least you have 1 game to play in your device.

Thank you! 😊😊

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?