⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

HELP ME..STUCK ON LEVEL 1498 Candy Crush Saga

Yvettesies1021
Yvettesies1021 Posts: 26 Level 2
edited April 2023 in Support

Please I need some advice or something, I've been stuck on this level 1498 for almost 2 weeks i believe. And it's driving me crazy. Please if ne1 can pass their wisdom down so i can pass, i would appreciate it alot. Thank u.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Yvettesies1021 Hi and welcome, Hopefully video below will give you some tips on completing this level. need a bit of luck to start with as not many moves available but then clear the blockers as quick as possible to free up the board

Thank you

• Yvettesies1021

Sweet why does it look so easy but I'm having such a hard time.😭😭😭.. ok i shall keep trying. Thank u so very much.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Yvettesies1021 Hi Again, when you pass it you will be thinking the same, why was it so easy and took so long. sometimes that lucky board just helps

• hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend

Hello and welcome to the sweet King Community.

This is the strategy to overcome the level 1498 Candy Crush Saga without boosters 

You only have 18 moves to clear level 1498 which makes it quite a hard level.

Make stripes and stripe/wrap combos whenever possible and keep firing them down into the Spawners and popcorn, don't try to save specials, just keep blasting into the bottom of the board.

Once you clear one spawner, the explosion will hit the others and with luck will clear them. Don't try to save any colour bombs you get from the popcorns or they'll be covered by the chocolate.

You need some luck with the mystery candies. You will probably have quite a few false starts with this level, but once you get down into those spawners the board will blow itself up!

More tips by Allina Rumfelt

Winning this level pretty much is determined by what the lucky candies provide for you.  

Both of the ingredients you need have to make their way straight down the board. If you're lucky, you will get loads of stripes/wraps and chocolate bombs to break through all the blockers that are blocking the exits.  

Each spawner needs to be hit 5 times as well so the ingredients can make their way out.  

The lucky candies can also work against you and give you chocolate, more blockers bombs or other unfavorable items. You just have to keep trying till you get a good board with loads of good lucky candies.

I hope it helps.

Good luck 🤞 and keep enjoying

• Yvettesies1021

Ya.. i finally got it. Thank u guys... I was getting ready to call it quits now time to move on see what's in store for me on the other levels.😁🤗

• stcreamer
    stcreamer Posts: 1 Newbie

I’m ready to quit candy crush - too much stress and aggravation!!

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,941 Candy Moderator

Hello @stcreamer and a very warm welcome to our friendly community. Maybe you should take a break from the game for a little while. Maybe try one of the other King games - there are quite a few to choose from and you may find something else that you will find fun to play.

Also - why don't you spend some time exploring the community - there are a lot of interesting discussions and fun contests where you have the chance to win some gold bars and/or boosters or a badge.

You can also go to the Community Hub HERE and find all sorts of interesting things to do and stories and art to read and share.

Then you can come back to your game and hopefully you will find it fun to play again.

• kayfitzy
    kayfitzy Posts: 1 Newbie

Just deleted the game, was loving it with the ads, and I don’t mind a challenge. But I don’t have ads anymore, exhausted all resources, and it’s impossible to enjoy the game without the boosts from ads. This level was the final straw, on it for 3 days.

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 143,082 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to the King Community

Thank you for the feedback. The video ad feature as all ads and promotional features is still a test feature in the game, which means that some of you can get Lives, while others can get Boosters or other items from this feature.

This also means that the video ads will not always be available and not found in all player's games or on all devices.

So if you at the moment are missing the ads in your game, just stay tuned and keep an eye in the game to see when the ads are back.

Please feel free post in new thread since this from 2021.Thank you

This discussion has been closed.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?