Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options
    No, I only had 45 levels available

45 levels only...

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options
    No, I don't like collecting Golden Crowns

@Pounawea I voted No I didn't like it at all. Would prefer the Beanstalk, yes Climbing the Beanstalk with Bubblegum Troll and Tiffi, I find it very rewarding much better to complete against myself rather than 30 other's, too many players bidding for the same goal, and if you have a difficult level then you lose your Car Race and the Star collecting, but with the Beanstalk you win only by beating yourself without completing a lot players, if you lose you can always take on the Beanstalk for 10 goal bars, it'd you against yourself.., just you against you ! Thanks for the tag @Diamond Lim

• Pounawea
    Pounawea Posts: 4,514 Community Manager
    Options

Dear Candy Crushers,

We have created two new Community Polls to collect your feedback and opinions in regards to the second-week event of the Candy Crush Saga - Twilight games:

🗳️ We need your feedback! Community Poll & Feedback: Twilight Games event - Week II 💡 HERE

🎆 Twilight Games event: Week 1 vs Week 2 - which one was better and why! HERE

We look forward to reading your comments and seeing your votes! Thank you very much 🙌

Have a delicious day and see you around the forum. 🍬

• DT2Sweet1991
    DT2Sweet1991 Posts: 2 Newbie
    Options
    Yes, I loved it all!

No.1 for both weeks. Looking forward to winning the 3rd week as well. ;)

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?