🎬 πŸŽ™ Virtual event - A Kingdom Exclusive - Live Series with Alex on Level Design!

Options
124Β»

Comments

• [Deleted User]
    [Deleted User] Posts: 11,816 Level 2
    edited March 2021
    Options

πŸ™Œ I'm ready @Pounawea! πŸ™Œ

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hello @Pounawea,

Today’s virtual event on level design was really interesting and very informative! It’s funny, I was playing the new levels after the event and found myself looking at them differently, kind of like from a design standpoint.

On a somewhat related topic, the was some discussion on the chat during the event about some players never hitting the jackpot on the Booster Wheel and I was explaining that I have got it many times.

Coincidentally, I just hit the jackpot again just now and I just had to post it to show it does happen!

Just keep studying the patterns of where the wheel stops depending on when you press the button. If you are consistent in when you hit the button, you will come close almost every time and hit it on a fairly regular basis, maybe once every couple of weeks.

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Hello again @Pounawea

Just wanted to let you know that I hit the jackpot on the booster wheel again today! It really can be done!

Twice in three days, yes!

• me6412
    me6412 Posts: 9,512 Pro Player 👑
    Options

@Pounawea Just wanted to say that the Virtual Event on Wednesday was very informative and Alex was very helpful and gave us all a lot of information and insight into Candy Crush Saga and the new levels being released with what to expect, he also asked what we would like to see also. This was very nice that he took into account our input on what we'd like to have occur in the game, he also along with the others there answered our questions some or a few they tended to fray away from...I understood that all questions couldn't be answered, even though one of the questions was mine that wasn't answered, but one was...a trade off even so.....Thank you and to the Design Team and especially to Alex and the other's that took time to have this event and show us the up coming levels and to let us know of some events coming soon....Thank you too @Pounawea for keeping everyone updated on everything Candy Crush Saga we appreciate you very much my friend, keep on Crushing it Hard...

• Timhung
    Timhung Posts: 1,487 Level 5
    Options

It sounds interesting.

Hopefully, I can join the next virtual event.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?