Why did you take away the 20 Gold bars for winning the race and replace it was dumbass booster?

So, we no longer get 20 Gold bars if we win the race. That was the ONLY reason I went out of my way to play and win. That was one of the only ways to win gold bars.

Now we win a dumbass and lame booster? Seriously?

Are the people that run this game trying to piss us off and make us stop playing? 20 Gold bars can add up if you win a lot of races. But I won't even bother to play it now.

Comments

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

@Victoria_Barrons

The gold bars were not taken from everyone. There are still some left for them to be replaced with boosters and there are those who did not have it before like me. I'm sure that you didn't play just for this Gold Bars as I didn't stop playing because I didn't had them. Play and enjoy your game.

• Victoria_Barrons
    Victoria_Barrons Posts: 30 Level 2

I DID only play the race for the gold bars. Otherwise, I would have taken my time and not cared about finishing fast. I would have also NOT purchased boosters to help me win.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,450 Legend

@Victoria_Barrons

Are you still playing? I can understand that other people still getting gold bars whilst you have lost them does not help your predicament, and in many ways could make you feel worse about your situation.

But, as I have said elsewhere, I personally have found that I get more than enough boosters through other means since the gold bars disappeared, and I believe I have received more boosters than I would have been able to buy with gold that I managed to win.

At its heart Candy Crush is a single player game, and that is how I play it. That is, I play the game at my own pace and for my own reasons. If I happen to win some boosters through playing the game then all the better, but I don't let them drive the game for me. The fact that I have no choice in taking part in an Episode Race just means that no matter how I play I will win something. Whether that be first or fifth place doesn't bother me though and I don't let it drive the way I play the game.

Additionally when I win a party booster I wouldn't call it dumbass, and I never earned enough gold to afford to buy one myself.

I suppose what I am saying is take your time and don't worry too much about finishing faster than people you do not know.

If you are still playing, have you found that without the gold bars you still have enough boosters afterall?

• danceforjoy7
    danceforjoy7 Posts: 278 Level 3

Use to get 5 and at least 1 gold bar not it’s a stupid color bomb, 2?if you come in second screw that you are right, there is cheating really NO REASON TO KEEP playing. Hate candy royale, HATE THEY TOOK F5, hate we only get 20 to play even tho we store 200, hate we cannot play our friends but rather people who are 5000 ahead if us with no chance to win…

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?