⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

In the last week all of my friends have disappeared off candy crush saga. How can I regain them

Options
CrusherPat
CrusherPat Posts: 5 Level 2

In the last week all of my friends have drooped off candy crush saga. I have been left with 11 friends and no possibility of getting extra lives

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@CrusherPat Hi and welcome, Please check you device and game are up to date, clear the cache from your app store or browser, log out and restart your device and log back in and see if this resolves your issue. If you have a Facebook and King linked account it may have become disconnected from Facebook

Thank you

• CrusherPat
    Options

Hi thanks for your response. I have followed the directions but the issue remains.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@CrusherPat Hi Again, only other thing i can suggest is to check you Facebook app permissions and make sure these are set to active.

Thank you

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator
    Options

Welcome to the King Community.

If you have the game Facebook connected, don't forget to make sure that the game has access to your Facebook friends list since this permission will automatically expire from time to time. If the game hasn't the access all lives will stay blocked. Check here for more help on this. 

Moreover, we are trying to find out if there is any such problem in the game at the moment.

Thanks!

• CrusherPat
    Options

hi thanks for your help but I still have the same issue but now it is worse. I have checked facebook, cc shown as active. I have restarted both facebook and the game and deleted and restored the app. I now have only 1 friend and all of the boosters that I had have been lost. I am about to ditch cc

• Mary_Kay
    Mary_Kay Posts: 1,402 Level 5
    Options

Sorry you lost all your boosters when you uninstalled the app. I too am having trouble receiving lives but I still have my friends list.

• catarinacarola
    catarinacarola Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Hello ! I have the same problem. All my friends disappeared and only have one. Don't know why I can't get them all back..

And no one seems to know how to solve it !

• scooter1
    scooter1 Posts: 32 Level 2
    Options

I've been having the same problem for over a week on Windows 10. Have been in contact with King numerous times with no help whatsoever. Have done all the advice they gave me as well as here just made matters worse. I can still get into game on Facebook but since I have passed all the levels shown there since levels come out later I don't get any new levels every week as I would have to wait to catch up to Windows 10. That will take months. There is obviously a problem & it's unfortunate there is no one smart enough to figure it out & fix it. My sympathies to all in my situation!!

• sherrilin827
    sherrilin827 Posts: 1 Newbie
    Options

Is this issue being fixed? All but 4 of my friends are gone! Lives sent by a friend before this happened are still there, but her name and profile picture are gone! Come on CC fix this issue!!! I have done the log out, restart etc. It didn't help.

83666974 Posts: 6 Level 2
    Options

the same problem today my friends are gone , connected to Facebook and now i have strangers as friends !!!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?