⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Ads

Options
ambieills2021
ambieills2021 Posts: 3 Newbie

Why aint i seeing ads 2 gain boosters anymore? So i uninstalled reinstalled 2 find my hand, disk & hammer disappeared! Its simple without these ad boosters u r making it impossible 2 pass level so i will have 2 give up playing

Best Answers

Answers

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome to the community.

Currently the King has released a large number of new events & offers, and has shared it through a few groups. Not all events/ offers are for everyone. Before any change is implemented a randomly chosen group of players is selected to trial the feature, and based upon how the change is viewed king then decide whether the change is one they want to adopt or not. This feature has been rolled out to different players for a certain amount of time but not everyone will receive this.

If you not received ad that mean you are now not under the testing group.

Please note that uninstalling and reinstalling will take away all your boosters. You can only get back purchased ones, by contacting Player Support.

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the king community.

Video ads for boosters is not permanent part of the game and is not awarded to everyone on each and every device. System randomly divide these bonus features to the players. At the moment either you are not part of that selected feature or there might be temporary error and hopefully it can come back to you any time. No need for reinstallation, just keep the game up to date and hopefully soon it will be back in your game.

Thanks and have a nice time.

• ambieills2021
    Options

Ive been playing wiv ads for YEARS & now just suddenly their gone! Ok il have to accept the group thing now but can anyone check for technical errors? The game is automatically updated whenever it needs it.

Thanks

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@ambieills2021 Hi and welcome, You have been lucky as i have never add Ads in my game and played from nearly the beginning. It is harder to gain boosters now but all levels can be done and you just need to preserver and you will pass any level. you should also check out videos of levels you get stuck on as these can be very helpful for tips on certain levels

All you can do is check your device and game are up to date and log out and restart your device to make sure you are getting the features available to you

Thank you

• ambieills2021
    Answer ✓
    Options
  • hechicerilla
    hechicerilla Posts: 10,353 Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hello and welcome to the sweet King Community.

As Freddy said you have been very lucky to be able to enjoy the video function for so long, I never received it either; and no, there is no technical failure on that issue. Simply the temporary functions and events of the King games are test features that the Studio randomly launches to groups of players, so they are not always available and not for all players.

Thank you and keep enjoying

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?