Episodes Repeating

FlyawayApple394FlyawayApple394 Posts: 3 Newbie

I was wondering if you could use a more variety of episodes, because it makes the game too simple. Going into new episodes should be more of a different thing every time, not the same thing. It overall just had a different feel to the game.

Comments

• AlienscarAlienscar Posts: 578 Level 3

Hello @FlyawayApple394 to be honest I am not sure I totally understand what you are trying to say.

Are you referring to the beginning of each Episode Race? If you are then I think I would agree with you and a bit of variety in the animation for the start of the Races would be nice.

For me though this wouldn't change the game as the game is matching coloured squares, which in itself doesn't offer much variety anyway.

• Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• FlyawayApple394FlyawayApple394 Posts: 3 Newbie

@FlaringCrystal120 what I’m trying to say is why are episodes like salty canyon, pastille pyramid, Holiday Hut, etc not in the game anymore? It kinda of brought a variety instead of the same ones repeating. I’m trying to suggest them to come back.

• FlaringCrystal120FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5

They have been removed on HTML version and have been replaced with a 10-episode set repeating over, because:

• The game can continue to push out even more levels.
    • Do more frequent updates.
    • Add more features and events to the game.
    • Improve graphics and game effects.
    • The game will load faster for all players.
    • App will load better on old devices or devices with low specs.

• Tzvi_MarcuTzvi_Marcu Posts: 967 Level 4