⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

All boosters disappeared

Bebolicious
Bebolicious Posts: 3 Newbie
edited March 2021 in Support

Yesterday I had hundreds of pregame boosters and about 50-80 ingame boosters. Today they all disappeared. I’m still at the same level I was at before, I have the same number of gold bars, and I’m using the same device, but every one of the boosters are gone. Every time I try to contact Candy Crush, they just send me an email telling me to post something over here. I just want them to return all of the boosters that they took away.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Candy Moderator

Welcome to the friendly King Community.

The boosters that you collected or purchased are stored locally in the device memory and the boosters will be completely lost due to app error, app crash or uninstall the app. Since the boosters do not sync with the game server, if they are lost somehow, they cannot be recovered.

However, if you purchased the boosters but lost the boosters for such reason, you should contact our Player Support through app help center.

Go to the game's Start Menu, then Settings - Help Center - Purchases & Gold Bars - Contact us and send them an email.

For further assistance, please feel free to write back to us. We'll be happy to assist you.

Thank you.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend

@Bebolicious Hi and welcome,

Sorry to here this has happened to you, but the above advice is correct. The boosters are stored on the device in the case of mobile devices and can be lost for a few reasons, including device or game crashes. you can even change devices and they will not transfer. Unfortunately you can not get free boosters replaced and customer support will only replace unused purchased boosters.

Thank you

• Bebolicious
    Bebolicious Posts: 3 Newbie

So the app can just take any boosters that I didn't buy? And I have no way of getting them back? This is the only game I've heard of that does that. That seems like a scam, if they can just take people's boosters to try to make them buy boosters to replace the ones that they took. I did not uninstall the app, I just opened it and all of the boosters were gone. Is there absolutely nothing I can do? I feel kinda bad since I was saving these up for a long time. I would have used the boosters more often if I knew Candy Crush would just take all of them and not return them.

• billcheng
    billcheng Posts: 14 Level 2
    edited March 2021

This happened to me today! My phone was a little flaky today and it kept rebooting. When everything settled down, I started Candy Crash Saga and I had 0 boosters everywhere! If the boosters information is stored on my phone, wouldn't Candy Crush Saga be the only app on my phone that would reset all my boosters to 0?! Sounds like a software bug to me! Maybe the software team can do what they do in software like Microsoft Word and keep 2 copies of the database files and when the primary database is corrupted, just copy from the backup. Anyway, it's very disappointing.

Also, what does it really mean in account settings when it says "Your game is being saved now that your account is linked with Facebook"? It's saving everything EXCEPT for boosters?! Looks like it's remembering a lot of not-so-useful information such as for every level did I pass in one go. So, it's remembering all that information but not boosters?! Why would I care to remember if I have passed a level in one go or not?!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?