Chat about Candy Crush Saga, share thoughts, news, or anything sweet!
Support - Stuck or having an issue? Ask a question and get help from other players!
Enter for a chance to win Gold Bars and sweet in-game rewards in Candy Crush Saga!
This is your chill zone! Talk about anything that’s not Candy-related with other Candy players!.
Have a sweet suggestion? Share your ideas to help improve Candy Crush Saga.
I get the “king” screen and then a flash and nothing. I am on level 8888, I don’t want to lose everything.
I updated. Closed and opened the App, turned my phone off/on.
I don’t use Facebook.
Sign in or register to leave a comment and join the conversation.
This post same issue with this thread
I don’t want to uninstall my game. I am on level 8888. Because the stupid booster system deliberately limits boosters I have very few and need to keep them.
is there something wrong with the game that you guys need to fix?
Hi and Welcome to our Community
Please check this page