⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Game not loading

Options
jknight57
jknight57 Posts: 2 Newbie

Had to delete app and reinstall now my loot is gone. Please restore loot and add a bonus for the inconvenience of not getting to play for over a week due to your issues of the app not loading.

Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@jknight57 Hi and welcome, Unfortunately in the case of mobile devices your boosters are stored on the device itself so if you uninstall this are lost and unrecoverable and only any unused purchased boosters customer support should help you with.

if you saved you game with a King or Facebook account only your lev els and gold bars would be safe

Thank you

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,751 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

I'm sorry if your boosters got lost. Uninstalling the booster and life can be lost. If you got it for free, it cannot be refunded. If you have bought it, you can have it refunded with your proof and your ID number under Contact.

https://soporto.king.com/contact

Please get in touch and I will help you further!

Nice day

• bsabrina69
    bsabrina69 Posts: 77 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Hello,

OMG!!!! That is so corrupt or maybe I should've said fustrating. Ok what have you done so far on your own? I'm sorry if you already said something about this. To have to repeat yourself..

I usually try clear cache not data just cache and make sure you've exited the game completely before you do that or just try after to restart your game. If you already did that then have you tried to uninstall the game and then reinstall youve probably already did all that. Try your back up and restore try to restore the game before the new upgrade sometimes there's interference during an update. You know how the weather's been lately.. if that doesn't help choke your phone or computer and call it bad names. Ok honey I really hope this helps 💕 and could you let me know how it went. Just so you know I'm not a professional but I'm definitely a friend who knows wayyyy to much how you feel.

Good Luck

B

• bsabrina69
    bsabrina69 Posts: 77 Pro Player 👑
    Options

Oh BTW I can't refund you for what you've lost so that's going to have to be handled by the head person

B

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?