STOP asking for help

Options
Snicky64
Snicky64 Posts: 37 Level 2

I don't know who is asking me for extra lives but it is beyond annoying, they refuse to identify themselves but is asking me for extra lives every single day, sometimes twice a day and that is too much and why keep bothering the same person repeatedly when there needs to be limits, common sense, boundaries? game sites have rules and this person is making a nuisance of himself or herself and it needs to stop. I did not join this game site or any game site to interact with others or be bombarded with repetitive game requests people want to play in peace and be left alone not be harassed and hounded. No game site should have any chat area or allow friend requests from strangers because we have no idea who they are, what their intention is and to demand friendship out of the blue is creepy and inappropriate. So to whomever is messaging me over 20 times with no identity please stop bothering me and go away, and one player whined to me that they couldn't sent game requests and I told them don't cry to me cry to the owners of this site because it's their rules too many people making pests of themselves and too many players have left me nasty, disrespectful comments when I first joined the community and if current members can't follow the rules and be decent and respectful to new players they can get off the game site, be mature, respectful people to new players.

Comments

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,132 Legend
    Options

Can you see the irony of berating a forum full of strangers regarding your issue of being pestered by strangers?

The answer to your problem of constant life requests is the same answer that you give to people that 'whine' to you. That is, you need to contact King.com. This site is just a community of game players and not the game owners.

I would guess that the person that is asking you for lives is in the same position that I am. If I ask for lives I am presented with a list of people that I do not know, and cannot change. Therefore if I ask for lives I have no choice but to ask the same people over and over again. So instead of feeling annoyed by the anonymous requests you need to get in touch with the owners of the game (King) and point out your complarints to them

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,796 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

There is also a new test function for selected groups of players. If you don't already have it, please hold on. Always update your game and clear the cache.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,132 Legend
    edited March 2021
    Options

Edit: removed as posted accidentally.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?