⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Chocolate Box

Options
Bennihanna
Bennihanna Posts: 135 Level 2

It is getting harder and harder with the chocolate box. Currently, to win, I have to use a ufo, lolly hammer, switch hand or a party popper, pinata or whatever which I don't even have. . Why would I use a lolly hammer to win a lolly hammer??????

Please do not tell me to update the app or that this is in testing groups. Tell me how to remove this game of chocolate box and start a new one.

Best Answer

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Bennihanna Hi and welcome, Yes i also get this task now and again and quite simply use a hammer to win a hammer get it gone and move on to the next task. I do get what your saying but only thing you can really do and thankfully you do not come across it too often

Hope this helps

Answers

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,566 Level 5
    Options

@Bennihanna

I don't have the Chocolate Box but I play it in my wife's account. All this are in one color or in every color you have one of them but have another choice too

• Bennihanna
    Options

I don't think you understand. You have to have one of each color to win and what I am explaining is what is available under ONE color.

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@Bennihanna Hi and welcome, Yes i also get this task now and again and quite simply use a hammer to win a hammer get it gone and move on to the next task. I do get what your saying but only thing you can really do and thankfully you do not come across it too often

Hope this helps

• Bennihanna
    Options

Freddy! Thank you. I can always count on you to give me the right answer. Will just use the hammer and move on, as you say.

• Freddy_
    Options

@Bennihanna Yes, better to give a sensible asnswer than not. i have had this and think damn, but as its only every now and again and not losing anything but just not gaining. better just get it out the way and get to collecting the next rewards

• Bennihanna
    Options

Yes. No point in getting annoyed. Maybe you can help me with something else. I have the game on two phones. I used to have ads to watch to get boosters on both phones. Now, on one of the phones there are no more ads, no daily win, and no cinema (I just get a message that there will be ads soon). I have updated the app and done everything else to do that I could find on the forums. I know there is no point in uninstalling since I will lose the boosters I have. Sorry this is so long. By the way, King should pay you - you are much more helpful than anybody else!

• Freddy_
    Options

@Bennihanna You features are device specific and you can have on one and not another and they are not always guarenteed to be in your game. All you can do is keep up to date and hope they return. For me i have never had video ads in 7 years plus of playing, some have always had it.

Thanks for the compliment but there are a lot of helpful people in the community and without everyones input it would not be half the place it is. A lot of people put time and effort in just because they enjoy helping people and the game. All i try to do and sometimes even i get things wrong

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?