How do you collect the goodie bag after winning straks

chitchat14
chitchat14 Posts: 7 Level 2

After a string of winning streak how do u get the goodie bags

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@chitchat14 Hi and welcome, The information above is correct for your win streak you do not get any rewards, but you get boosters / moves that are placed on the next level at the beginning

Thank you

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,068 Legend
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓

Edit: Hello @chitchat14 I have just realised what you are asking about. The goody bags and candy necklace you ask about are just an artistic rendering of the rewards that you will win when you beat each of the levels one to five. They don't actually represent a bag that you can click on to collect them. Once a green tick has appeared in the goody bag it means that you have received the rewards at the start of the relevant level.

I hope all of this makes sense

Hello @chitchat14 Your post must be the fourth I have seen on this subject, so it makes me wonder if something is going on and there is a glitch in the system.

The rewards from your winning streak are thrown at the board by a slingshot at the start of every level.

That is, after winning your first level a striped candy is thrown at the board, after winning the second a striped and a wrapped candy are thrown at the board, on the third a striped, a wrapped and a colour bomb are thrown at the board. And so it goes for as long as you keep winning, on the fourth and fifth and subsequent wins three extra moves are also thrown at the board.

You can't claim any of these rewards yourself as they are just automatically included at the start of every level.

The delivery of the rewards is shown in the screenshot below.

Answers

• Sukanta_Biswas
    Sukanta_Biswas Posts: 24,932 Crushing Legend
    edited March 2021

Welcome to the friendly King Community.

You will only receive the Pre-Game Booster from Win Streak which will be effective at the beginning of the next level.

Can you show me a screenshot of which goodies bag you want to get?

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓

@chitchat14 Hi and welcome, The information above is correct for your win streak you do not get any rewards, but you get boosters / moves that are placed on the next level at the beginning

Thank you

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 16,068 Legend
    edited March 2021 Answer ✓

Edit: Hello @chitchat14 I have just realised what you are asking about. The goody bags and candy necklace you ask about are just an artistic rendering of the rewards that you will win when you beat each of the levels one to five. They don't actually represent a bag that you can click on to collect them. Once a green tick has appeared in the goody bag it means that you have received the rewards at the start of the relevant level.

I hope all of this makes sense

Hello @chitchat14 Your post must be the fourth I have seen on this subject, so it makes me wonder if something is going on and there is a glitch in the system.

The rewards from your winning streak are thrown at the board by a slingshot at the start of every level.

That is, after winning your first level a striped candy is thrown at the board, after winning the second a striped and a wrapped candy are thrown at the board, on the third a striped, a wrapped and a colour bomb are thrown at the board. And so it goes for as long as you keep winning, on the fourth and fifth and subsequent wins three extra moves are also thrown at the board.

You can't claim any of these rewards yourself as they are just automatically included at the start of every level.

The delivery of the rewards is shown in the screenshot below.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?