💬💭 Level Feedback! Leave your feedback on the new levels!

Comments

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 48,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator

Also tagging @AmyE2018 who has subscribed Candy Crush Tagging List today. 😊

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars (Also get badge) here! (General Contest by @abe_coffee)

🌞 Summer Fun Community Contest here! 🌞 (General Contest by @bearwithme)

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑
  • Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?

• Diamond LimDiamond Lim Posts: 48,008 Diamond Diaries Moderator
    edited March 26

Wow! Let's challenge reaching to Level 10000! Candy Crushers! 😮

Signature - Moderators 2021 DiDS Diamond Limpng

Test your psychic powers and win gold bars (Also get badge) here! (General Contest by @abe_coffee)

🌞 Summer Fun Community Contest here! 🌞 (General Contest by @bearwithme)

You can also check here about Diamond Diaries and More Interesting King Community Topics (click on spoiler "Show" button) 👇😊

Diamond Diaries Guides & Polls 💍

Are you newbie? Learn more here around King Community! Want to win free Gold Bars? Join here! Subscribe here on Tagging List of King's Games & More Topics on King Community! Let's help to create/vote amazing ideas here! 👑
  • ElsaElsa Posts: 33,370 Community Hub Moderator

Well I play mostly on mobile devices and I just cleared level 9000. Nice milestone! The levels are a bit better than they were maybe a month ago but too many of that sour skeleton thing. I just tried to play level 9008 and the darn skeleton was at the bottom left side and then the game froze on me so I will reopen it later to try clearing it again. I don't know how others play the game but I never even get to use my 5 free lives because if I can't clear a level on the third try I close the game and go back to it another time. I play on iPad and iPhone so maybe I'll go to my other device and give it a try there too.

🌈________________________________________________________ 🌈

* Check out my stories *

*A guide to help you locate the different areas in the community!*

*Art Nook: King Fanart!*

*The King Audio Lab"

🌈________________________________________________________ 🌈

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 3,614 Level 5

Completed the new levels for Win 10 Levels 9081 - 9125

I complete new levels totally by my schedule and mood. Different every week.

Played the 1st two episodes on Wednesday. I got the episode race on the 1st one. That got me fired up because I am back to getting the gold for the prize! Oh Yeah! Did not get the race for the 2nd episode. But I was still fired up! So I played on through the 2nd episode.

Completed the 3rd Episode Thursday morning. Did not get another episode race only on the 1st episode. The race makes me what to finish an episode in 1st place but of course!

I really enjoyed the sniping levels. Different is good. Changes are fun. I may not like some things at first because I have not figured them out.

My favorite level was level 9101 it was tricky. Made me think. I like to think but be kind to us Design Studio not too many new things at once. I like to think but I do not need a migraine!

You do a good job!

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them– Sir William Bragg

• amiconardy77amiconardy77 Posts: 1 Newbie

Leve 9017 is disgusting like all the levels where you have forced moves... we have to play hundreds times waiting for the right game or we must buy boosters..

This is very unfair...I m tented to disinstall after many years... fire who did this horrible thing!!!!

Bye

• bigbillmrbillbigbillmrbill Posts: 36 Level 2

Finally made it to level 2000!!

• nnarkisnnarkis Posts: 990 Level 3

Here’s my thoughts @Crazy Cat Lad on the last 45 levels on my mobile device, 8991-9035:

The last three episodes were not as bad as the some of the ones a few weeks ago. There were a few aggravating levels, however I don’t remember the exact numbers. I find the most frustrating levels to be the ones with very tight boards with very limited numbers of moves. There is nothing more aggravating than having only one possible move, or worse, no possible moves and the board reshuffles, sometimes multiple times, before going back to only one possible move. There is no skill or thought involved on levels like that, just dumb luck, and I don’t get much enjoyment from waiting for a lucky board. I’ll try to make a note of levels like that if I come across them in future episodes and let you know.

Thanks for tagging me @Diamond Lim

• Charly-4Charly-4 Posts: 101 Level 3

I like the new colour combos on the new levels. i.e. when only three or four colours are used on a level, they are not always the same 3 or 4 colours we usually get. Yellow seems to have made a more regular return and the boards are prettier! Small thing to comment on i know but i have noticed this minute change.

• FencesFences Posts: 474 Level 3
  • LindQLindQ Posts: 462 Kingster

Please direct your feedback to the correct thread, so that we don't lose it! @nnarkis @amiconardy77 @Scooterpie and anyone else who has and will in the future leave feedback! Keeping it in the right threads will make sure we don't miss any of it 😊

I work with designing and maintaining levels within Candy Crush Saga. Please feel free to ask me about levels, or tell me your favorites!

• nnarkisnnarkis Posts: 990 Level 3

Hi @LindQ ,

I guess I don’t quite understand your comment regarding posting to the right thread. @Crazy Cat Lad was asking about our thoughts on the last three episodes on the map we just played and I think that my post was direct feedback to his query.

Perhaps you can post a link directing us to the proper thread to leave this sort of feedback?

Thanks

• LindQLindQ Posts: 462 Kingster

The main post features links to the correct threads! The green text is a link you can click, it will take you to the correct thread to post your feedback in 😊

I work with designing and maintaining levels within Candy Crush Saga. Please feel free to ask me about levels, or tell me your favorites!

• ScooterpieScooterpie Posts: 3,614 Level 5

@LindQ we players are being asked to respond to two different threads. That is why we wanted a separate thread. We are being asked to respond here by @Crazy Cat Lad. Do not want to be impolite and not leave feedback. Really appreciate the thread we had last week that only addressed the new Win 10 levels!

This thread here is also asking us at the top of the Win 10 game to post here. Can't there just be one thread discussing the new levels for the Win 10 and another thread discussing the new levels available for the mobile? Combining these in the first place was what made it confusing and uninteresting.

Players who are on he new levels for the mobile want to talk about those levels and players who are on the new Win 10 levels want to talk about those levels.

Thank you very much! 🐻

The most important thing in science is not so much to obtain new facts as to discover new ways of thinking about them– Sir William Bragg