We're aware of an issue with Facebook purchases for all King Games and our team is on it. 🛠️ Hang tight while we fix things! You can still enjoy the game, and we'll keep you posted once it's solved.

What happened here?

Pollard4
Pollard4 Posts: 10 Level 2
edited March 2021 in Support

It appears I cleared all the licorice. There is no drop down so I don’t understand what happened. This was my first attempt at this level so I also missed the benefits of completing on the first try. My phone and app are currently up to date. Please advise.

Answers

• Origins7_Dale
    Origins7_Dale Posts: 3,551 Pro Player 👑
    edited March 2021

Hi @Pollard4 @Nix66 thx for tag,

Well 1st, Level 8936 is on (CCS) *Saga, not on (CCSS) *Soda. The highest Level 6595 is on *Win 10 now.

So let me ask @Nix66 to post this at the *Move Threads for our CM, who won't be back till Mon. Continue to post here please, we don't want *Duplicate threads.

Then let me *Tag @Freddy_Falkner @kiara_wael @Sukanta_Biswas who are the *GMs for *Saga. They can assist you further. Along with, advising you, that *YouTube has lots of *Videos on these levels. I normally refer players to @Johnny_Crush, *YouTube Videos, since he is famous for not using *Boosters, why he has so many, or robbed the *King Studios. (hehe) He also doesn't have any music, in his videos. Need to talk to him about that, should be rock & rolling along here.

Looks like you need 1 more Licorice Swirls Drop. But don't see any *Icons for them. Have 2 moves left, & very close to *Sugar Stars. The *Top Middle Row has *Icons for Striped Candy, looks like the middle one has a wrapped there also. So only you can tell us, where they were dropping before. That is your attack point. Have to get those drops, or can't finish the goal. Sorry, haven't played this level in awhile, I am almost at Level 9100 now. So don't remember where things are at right now.

Here is Mr. No Boosters Video.

• Candy Crush Saga Level 8936 NO BOOSTERS - *Feb 25, 2021 *By Johnny Crush *YouTube 720p

The *Saga Staff can help you from here. In case it is a *Glitch.

• Great, our @Johnny_Crush solved the problem. See below. So need to replay the level. Magic Mixers / Evil Spawners can take 5 Hits, then are destroyed. So keep at least one working for you. Need to keep an eye out on them. There are 4 Bolts or Nuts on each of the 4 corners. Once you hit it 4x, it will start to wobble on you. Once you have your *Goal of 40 Licorice Swirls, then no longer need them.
    • Should check out all the *Blockers on Saga. *Wiki / Fandom, is one place. I'll give you another reference below. Suggest you also study the *Blast Radius of All the Candy Combos.

Just *Goggle Saga, there is a wealth of material out there for you. Including here, *King Search Bar above.

Thx For Posting & Welcome To The King Community - Origins7 Dale, 😀

3/20/2021

• Johnny_Crush
    Johnny_Crush Posts: 310 Level 3

@Pollard4 The magic mixers are producing the licorice swirls needed for the order, but you have destroyed them too early!

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?