gifted lives

Options
startopaz
startopaz Posts: 35 Level 2

has anyone else noticed that when you are gifted lives that you don't get to use them all? This has happened several times, also I'm no longer finding it fun to play candy crush saga because of the days it takes to get through easy levels.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 146,607 Candy Moderator
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Yes its happen to me, Lives can be saved only 5 , Which level are you in Candy Crush Saga ? For me if dificult or hard level i get references video from Youtube.

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,398 Legend
    Options

Hello @startopaz

The subject of more lives, or a method of saving the free lives you are given is that popular that the subject has been banned in the Idea section of this forum. That alone means that you are not the only one that has suffered from wastage of the free lives. Receiving free lives when I already have five is annoyingly a common experience for me, and always seems such a waste. On the other hand I really like it when I am down to one life and then I rank up.

also I'm no longer finding it fun to play candy crush saga because of the days it takes to get through easy levels

This is difficult to respond to as 'fun' is very subjective. I do agree with you to a certain extent that being stuck on even an easy level for more than a few hours is not an enjoyable experience, but on the other hand I find the levels that you can beat without even thinking about it very boring.

It is a bit of a clique to say 'don't worry, it is just a game', but please try not to take the game too seriously and you might find that you start to enjoy playing it again. Saying that I really wish the game designers did not design the Episodes that end with two hard levels. After struggling to complete one hard level it can be a bit annoying to go straight into another.

• Alienscar
    Options

Hello @startopaz

The subject of more lives, or a method of saving the free lives you are given is that popular that the subject has been banned in the Idea section of this forum. That alone means that you are not the only one that has suffered from wastage of the free lives. Receiving free lives when I already have five is annoyingly a common experience for me, and always seems such a waste. On the other hand I really like it when I am down to one life and then I rank up.

also I'm no longer finding it fun to play candy crush saga because of the days it takes to get through easy levels

This is difficult to respond to as 'fun' is very subjective. I do agree with you to a certain extent that being stuck on even an easy level for more than a few hours is not an enjoyable experience, but on the other hand I find the levels that you can beat without even thinking about it very boring.

It is a bit of a clique to say 'don't worry, it is just a game', but please try not to take the game too seriously and you might find that you start to enjoy playing it again. Saying that I really wish the game designers did not design the Episodes that end with two hard levels. After struggling to complete one hard level it can be a bit annoying to go straight into another.

• Alienscar
    Options

Hello @startopaz

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?