Contests for part timers

maryjane117
maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3

Hello all,

First, I appreciate all the work and everything that goes into running the games.

I'm not complaining, but it would be really cool to participate in a contest that I actually stand a chance in. I do play often and get good scores, but I also work often and cannot compete with some players or scores. It would be nice to think I actually *might* stand a chance at winning gold bars or something.

I think all of us should be recognized for the work and love we put into these games.

Ty😄

Comments

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,546 Level 5

@maryjane117 Gold Bars you can win if you have the space rise and are finished episodes fast. to part of the players the prize was changed to timers boosters but remember not all players get the same event, me for example don't have the space rice.

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3

How can I delete this?

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,491 Legend

Hi @maryjane117 Why do you want to delete this?

This is a really good and valid suggestion. Every time a contest appears that requires a player to play loads of levels, or collect a certain amount of coloured candy in a limited amount of time, I know I will not finish in the top positions. As you say 'life' gets in the way of playing the game, so events that require you to pass a lot of levels are skewed in favour of people that have a lot of spare time.

To be honest I think the only event that would be fair to everyone in a group of players would be an event based on the scores. A contest that you could win by having the highest total score over ten levels and one week would be fair to everyone I think.

If you really want to delete this post just edit your text so that it says 'Whoops, posted in error.'

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?