Likes and dislikes

LyndallD
LyndallD Posts: 230 Level 2

My favorite booster is the lollipop to get rid of troublesome squares. The frog will work in the same way. I hate the timed bombs especially the short fused ones. They make the levels very hard to master. I have a bit of a gripe about F5. I have 5 members in my team that seem to play when I am asleep and I am missing out on collecting my lollipop booster because they have progressed past the next section by the time I start playing. I should be able to collect all the boosters when I log in that my team have collected.

Comments

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 142,984 Candy Moderator

Hi and Welcome to our Community

Make sure updated your Apps. and If you miss a reward from any other feature, please report this to our Player Support Team here

The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

• maryjane117
    maryjane117 Posts: 537 Level 3

Hi there,

I agree about the bombs and lollipops but I really hate that they are so hard to get and I end up needing to buy them 😞

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 13,450 Legend

Quote @kiara_wael The screen shots are from all stats features and there are no rewards given from those.

What screenshots are you referring to? I don't see any screenshot's in the comment.

Hello @LyndallD when I first started to play CCS may favourite booster was the lollipop hammer. Now, after progressing to level 680 I find that I like all of the boosters. The Fish are probably the ones I use the least though.

I wholeheartedly agree with you about the move bombs that explode after very few (10 or less) moves. For me they really take away the enjoyment of playing CCS. I want to crush candy, not stop bombs exploding.

You have actually answered a question I had about F5. Sometimes I get the 1700 points in the same day that I get the 7000. I often wondered if the other people in the team got the rewards for the 7000 and 1700. From what you say it looks like they don't.

Everything about the game seems to reward playing as much as you can. If you miss out on the F5 boosters the idea is that you will play more.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?