⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Cheating

Options
greddycandy
greddycandy Posts: 12,429 Level 5

Hi

What do i do if i suspect someone of cheating, im not a 100% sure but something looks fishy. Though i dont want to accuse anyone if im not to sure. I had this person in my F5 team and i know how they score, but ever since they left their weekly race score is through the roof.

Best Answers

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Answer ✓
    Options

@greddycandy Hi and welcome, You could be right regarding the cheating but could also just be a glitch in the game or it may be these have just had the levels restored on there device.

As for doing anything you can report to customer support but it is unlikely much can be done if it is through cheating as some people will always try to find a way to do this, but eventually there game will get messed up.

Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,223 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

It’s very frustrating when people do not play by the rules and cheat their way to success, and we’re sorry that you have been affected by this.

Rest assured that King does not condone this behavior in our games. Our games teams are always working on improving our games and finding ways to stop cheating.

At the moment it is not possible to remove this player from your team

Answers

• FlaringCrystal120
    FlaringCrystal120 Posts: 3,056 Level 5
    Options

Hello and welcome, the reason for this is they are playing offline and then reconnect when they think the race is over or it's impossible for them to be passed. Hence they pop up from nowhere with these scores. Although it is not a fair way of playing there is nothing that can be done to prevent this.

• greddycandy
    Options

Re: cheating

This is what I mean these scores 1st place & 2nd place. 3rd place is an average score. This is the second week of such high scores. If such scores are possible in one week then fine, that's that. But if they are cheating and the rightful winners are not getting there rewards, then that's not right.

Thanks I hope the snapshot helps.

P.s. 1st place is an average scorer...I use to bring in more points when we were together in F5 team.

• Freddy_
    Answer ✓
    Options

@greddycandy Hi and welcome, You could be right regarding the cheating but could also just be a glitch in the game or it may be these have just had the levels restored on there device.

As for doing anything you can report to customer support but it is unlikely much can be done if it is through cheating as some people will always try to find a way to do this, but eventually there game will get messed up.

Thank you

• kiara_wael
    kiara_wael Posts: 144,223 Candy Moderator
    Answer ✓
    Options

Hi and Welcome to our Community

It’s very frustrating when people do not play by the rules and cheat their way to success, and we’re sorry that you have been affected by this.

Rest assured that King does not condone this behavior in our games. Our games teams are always working on improving our games and finding ways to stop cheating.

At the moment it is not possible to remove this player from your team

• greddycandy
    Options

Hi

Thanx all for responding to my queries on cheating, I appreciate your responces. The cheating doesnt affect me as much, but I feel bad about those that put in the effort to try to make to the top.

P.s. sorry I dont know how to tag ( not tech savy, just learnt how to do spoiler alert), so I couldn't thank you all by name.

Once again thanx for the responce

• Freddy_
    Options

@greddycandy To tag just put @ before username and then enter so it goes bold and thats it or click on the quote on the persons post you want to tag and it puts that at at the top of your comment box and they are also notified

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?