⚠️ Need help? Check our FAQ:s first HERE
📩 Email notifications Customise your experience in the forum! HERE

Keep boosters

Sumi
Sumi Posts: 190 Level 3
edited April 2021 in Support

Keep boosters saved in the data how gold is saved.

if I delete/open other device it has to show the same. I losing boosters whenever I reinstall.

Answers

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Hello and welcome to our friendly community

Some devices can do it, but not all. I think that work is also being done on this.

Please note if you are using another device that you can only use from the device the boosters you got there.

See what the future holds. The technology is evolving.

Good luck

@bearwithme

• Tzvi_Marcu
    Tzvi_Marcu Posts: 2,551 Level 5

@Sumi

Facebook and Win 10 on Laptop or PC keep boosters, mobile devices doesn't. If it was easy for Kind to do it maybe he will change but guess is not.

• bearwithme
    bearwithme Posts: 15,946 Candy Moderator

Hello @Sumi - I know it can be very frustrating especially if you have saved a lot of boosters. If you have an Apple device and back it up to the iCloud, then you usually can save your data. I was able to save the data when I got a new iPhone and also when I switched to a new iPad.

• Spinnifix
    Spinnifix Posts: 24,689 Sweet Legend

Please close, as this is not an idea, it is a support problem. Thank you

@bearwithme

• Crazy Cat Lad
    Crazy Cat Lad Posts: 14,123 Community Manager

Hi @Sumi !

I moved your post from Ideas to Support.

The Boosters are saved directly on the device's memory and will therefore be lost if you delete the app and won't sync over when changing devices.

If you lose any purchased Boosters, you can always email Player Support and they will resend you the purchases to the game.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?