Feedback on levels 9216-9260!

Options

Comments

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

Us designers have no control over win streaks, what boosters they provide etc. Same goes for F5 boosters. But based on the feedback from a few weeks back with a possible Oops we have been looking into overhauling the level design guidelines to leave even more open space to make sure that we can avoid possible Oops levels.

I will look into making a change to this level today, to make sure it does not auto-explode the chocolate.

• Peter_Tornaros
    Peter_Tornaros Posts: 1,992 Level 5
    Options

@LindQ Thank you. I don't want other players to have to experience what I did. I have now finished the 45 levels, but took no notes as I had no enthusiasm. From memory with 44 levels no complaints, Level 9219 needs to be obliterated !!!

@Albert_Heinrich Thanks for your support. I have settled down a bit now, but am still completely unimpressed with the workmanship on Level 9219 !!!

Nothing to do now until next Thursday (Australian time) as I don't have the Easter Egg Hunt and I don't intend to play for fun and have to watch 2 week out of date blue candy Easter eggs 😂

• LindQ
    Options

I definitely understand your frustration, but I am really glad you were able to provide us with the feedback so that we can fix the level. The Oops levels don't help anyone, and we want to make sure we can fix them as soon as possible 😊 It's now on the list of today's levels to tweak and fix for today's patch.

• John_58011
    John_58011 Posts: 211 Level 3
    Options

I done the level, but easily fixed @LindQ by making possible to begin the level with a Lucky Candy ? It feels not right that some Order Requirement levels do not have this option.

• LindQ
    Options

Yeah, right now we will make a change so it is impossible to blow up too much chocolate. I am not sure why order candies are not available as a pgb, I will look into what determines what levels get lucky candy vs fish exactly. However, we don't want to make the levels dependent on having a lucky candy pgb so maybe some pre-placed lucky candies or lucky candy spawners? 😄

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    edited April 2021
    Options

quote:

Feedback on levels 9216-9260

Yep, done 'em...

And der Spieler has the same experience from the episode/fast race as the previous week, but the choc box...

Nope, no need to mention that here; everyone sees all those comments/threads about it, & they're not writing themselves.

quote:

Wow, (you all) play high levels here

Well (@Stretch21), get up here with the rest of 'em; there's plenty of room in the Wednesday Clubhouse.

It seems like you're crossing ~200-250 levels every week (maybe more), so it shouldn't take too long.

quote:

Were the levels super easy or was I just in the zone?

All three episodes crushed in 3:00!

Probably a combination of both; so (from the level folks) all 45 levels get -15 moves, stat!

quote:

@Peter_Tornaros; I feel for you, fellow crusher...

</snip>

Please have a rethink, your input has been very valuable for almost a year if not more...

Or more; from the BS to the good stuff, he's seen & experienced practically all of that.

And of course (from that example) he got the predictable oh, it must be your device that's causing the issue reply from a previous generation of (whatever you want to call 'em).

Wrong answer!

It's the game at fault.

And the good ol' IE, those were the days...

• Stretch21
    Stretch21 Posts: 249 Level 3
    Options

@Spieler_8675309, Levels easy at bottom and difficult higher in game. so will take long.

I read players complain about doing levels many times over and no winning level. Also they say moves get less. You are kind to think I get there quick, thanks you. Sure it not be easy if play levels higher up, but I keep crossing fingers lol.

I like reading post here to see how you play as top player. All very good player here.

• Albert_Heinrich
    Albert_Heinrich Posts: 2,617 Level 4
    Options

I completed the last two levels. No major issues. Levels completed most levels with 10 ore more moves left, except for 1 or 2 where it was a real grind.

A poor level was 9240. The board kept on resetting after every move. It is 6 columns, and the first and last column the only two with clear candies, the rest was either sugar coated or crystal covered bubblegum candy.

At one point I had to use a booster for an opportunity to clear the board. Not possible to strategize or think through the play with all the resetting going on.

Fun levels were 9234, 9237, 9238, 9239, 9241, 9242 and 9245.

@John_58011, level 9243 played ok. Thanks for the heads up. I started with all PGB's and midway through I could use Paint Stripe to create a CB & SC combo. I could not resist, since the board was littered with blue candies and I was not going to let that opportunity pass me by.

Level 9244 was a tricky, but ok.

The last episode was a breeze, from start to finish or to coin a phrase from above "I was just in the zone". The rainbow Rapids levels was fun and the frog level, challenging.

My Win Streak is still intact but sadly the Episode Race passed me by for the final two episodes.

Happy crushing to those that must still complete. No "terrible levels" and hopefully the tweak for 9219 has been completed.

• Scooterpie
    Scooterpie Posts: 5,846 Level 5
    edited April 2021
    Options

I did not have any trouble with this weeks levels. Luckily I missed out on getting the "Oops" on level 9219. I get my fair share!

I will not dub any levels this week as too easy. The "candy" gods blessed me with very good boards. Therefore I cannot offer a fair opinion as to whether any levels are too easy.

My absolute favorite level this week was level 9238. It had me from the start. Intriguing the way the board looks with the yellow, purple and black colors. Lots of dispensers.

I will go back and play both level 9255 and 9256 again. Liked them both but did not fully comprehend the cherries.

This week there seemed to be a whole lot of dispenser action going. Some good dispenser action, love that! Not sure what tickles my fancy but just striped dispensers alone is not it. At this time I think I like the CB dispensers best. A mixture of dispensers is true pleasure. Now those little fishes are something. Sometimes they mess up my plans. I no longer select to use them as a start off booster. If they are a part of the level that's cool.

• Spieler_8675309
    Spieler_8675309 Posts: 4,308 Level 5
    Options

quote:

Not sure what tickles my fancy, but just stripped (sp?) dispensers alone is not it...

By all means, put some clothes on 'em!

It's warming up in FL at the moment, but it's best to save the indecency (if anyone is into that) for the late night/overnight hours...

But back to the subject (already in progress), hopefully 9219 has been rectified for those players getting there later on...

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?