Feedback on levels 9216-9260!

Options

Comments

• LindQ
    LindQ Posts: 562 Kingster
    Options

It is still a hard level, and will be hard even after tweaks to it, but if we see that it is still too hard after the tweak we made we will definitely take another look at it! Tuesdays is one of our bigger tweak days as well, where we take a closer look at all the levels 😊 Thanks for letting me know though, will look into it.

• Yorben_Goeree
    Yorben_Goeree Posts: 3,865 Level 5
    Options

@LindQ You did it! My level 9231 is resolved and complete for without using boosters! Thanks you very much 😊

• David_Lewis
    David_Lewis Posts: 130 Level 3
    Options

Level 9235 as been made easier, hahahahahaha what an absolute joke. 1 extra move and a couple of liquorice locks missing, have you looked at the original board? Nothing was locked, 40 moves and there weren't as many blocks. Why do they keep doing these things to make the levels impossible, when they can see they are going to lose players. I've said this loads now, if I'm lucky enough to get to 10,000 unless you block me with your impossible levels, I'll be quitting at 10,000 as I hate what the game makers are doing to the levels now, it's not enjoyable anymore, it's only because ive played for that long ow I want to get to 10,000. I used to love this game, I absolutely hate it now and it's all down to the level tweakers.

• DeanieDoo
    DeanieDoo Posts: 20 Level 2
    Options

After playing on two devices and not even coming close to winning this level, I'd say you need to go back to the drawing baord and **add more lives**.

• King_Neal
    King_Neal Posts: 1,584 Level 4
    Options

Well @LindQ, I’ve been playing level 9235 for a while now, about 40 times before the latest “adjustment” and another 12 times after and have lost big time every time. The best so far that I remember is probably 26 jellies left, most of the time much worse. So here is the message I just hate seeing:

This means I’ve lost this level at least 50 times, in my case it’s been 52 times. I could see easily losing another 50 times, since I only have 3 gold bars left so I won’t be taking advantage of those extra 35 moves.

Playing the same level over and over again starts to get very tedious and boring as one waits for that six sigma event lucky board. Sorry to say this really takes the fun out of the game. Even Nightmarishly Hard levels should not take more than 50 tries to pass.

• Gary_Turner
    Gary_Turner Posts: 281 Level 3
    Options

@LindQ after reading all the complaints and promises that changes would be made I decided to give it another go. WOW, what a pack of lies. There’s still plenty complaints coming in about number of moves. I’ve had 15 attempts at 9259 and can’t even get close. You’ve also REDUCED the moves from a video 5 days ago from 24 to 22. The video showing 24 moves goes right down to the last move and that’s with cascades galore and plenty special candies falling down. Only twice in 15 attempts have I been able to open up the top of the board. It just shows that the game is corrupt to make players BUY boosters. 15 attempts at a level not even marked as a hard level is scandalous

pay as you play

stop making promises and ACT on what you said you would do. Test levels before releasing them instead of waiting on complaints before you change them

• LindQ
    Options

We'll try something more drastic today. We're up to our ears in tweaks. I promise more moves and less blockers on all your current least favorite levels 🤗

• Gary_Turner
    Options

If you’re up to your ears in tweaks it proves that you’re just throwing levels out, rebuffing them and not even testing them. Also players are being conned into using plenty boosters for levels that are impossible to pass.

Absolutely disgraceful

• LindQ
    Options

We're up to our ears in tweaks because we are tweaking down levels we normally would not? You want more moves but when we are tweaking them to be easier it's disgraceful? I'm not really sure I'm following your reasoning here. Should we not change the levels you are struggling with?

• Gary_Turner
    Options

You’re picking that up wrong. It’s disgraceful because after levels are released you rebuff them by taking 15/20 moves away, then re-release them without testing them and players are using plenty of their boosters on impossible levels

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?