Gold bars: 1 = Piggybank: full ??????

Options
iom254
iom254 Posts: 1 Newbie

This is the second time it’s happening. Only way I managed to “reset” piggy bank was to purchase the piggybank upgrade; reached 30 gold bars again and couldn’t collect more, so I purchased items from inventory to help make game easy and ended with 1 bar. I’m now back at the same place where I can’t collect my gold bar rewards as it says piggy bank is full..... but I only have ONE gold bar??????

Is this a game where you have to keep buying the piggy bank upgrade to keep collecting gold bar rewards???

Answers

• aijaziqbal
    aijaziqbal Posts: 8,884 Sweet Legend
    Options

Hi and welcome to the king community.

Yes piggy bank feature is an optional buying Goldbars feature which provides you the opportunity to buy the Goldbars at reduced prices.

To have free gold bars in the game either you have to win the episode race if you are having this feature or you may participate here in our contest area.

Please check below link.

Thanks and have a lovely time ahead.

• Freddy_
    Freddy_ Posts: 68,477 Crushing Legend
    Options

@iom254 Hi and welcome,

Your gold bars and piggy bank are to different things. The gold bars on you map Which you have 1 are the gold bars you have in your game. your actual gold bars

The piggy bank if full will contain gold bars that you have earned on that feature, the gold bars in the piggy bank have to be purchased, when these are purchased they are added to your actual gold bars. when piggy bank is full it will contain 30 or 60 gold bars which you can purchase at a reduced rate.

Thank you

• Alienscar
    Alienscar Posts: 14,939 Legend
    Options

Quote @iom254 Is this a game where you have to keep buying the piggy bank upgrade to keep collecting gold bar rewards??

I wouldn't really call it a game. It is more a means for people that use real money in the game to gain a 'discount' when buying the gold bars they have won themselves.

Your screenshot shows that your Piggy Bank is full. If you want these gold bars you will have to buy them with real money.

Click on the Piggy Bank and it will show you that you have more than one gold bar, and it will tell you how much you will need to pay to buy the Piggy Bank.

Hey! Would you like to give us your opinion?